Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone to Roscommon Transport

Options
  • 08-01-2015 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all, does anyone know of midweek services other than Bus Éireann and Irish Rail that go to Roscommon Town from Athlone? Private bus companies even? I'm starting a job there and public transport has terrible timetables. Also prepared to carpool and pay towards petrol if there is anyone that commutes in that direction. Any information would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

There is a bus that leaves Casey's every morning going to Athlone. It mainly services the schools and IT

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lauren Lucas

Do you happen to know what the name of the bus company is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Sorry, I don't. I sometimes see it leaving Caseys

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

The earliest private bus seems to go at 1, which I doubt would be much use to you, but anyway: Roscommon Coaches

Thanks a mill, I'll look into it! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭RedNiamhy

Hi, I commute from Athlone to Roscommon and am open to carpooling. What days/times would you be working?

RedNiamhy wrote: »
    Hi, I commute from Athlone to Roscommon and am open to carpooling. What days/times would you be working?

I am starting next week, I'll be working every day from 9:15 and I finish at 5:30 but I'm more than prepared to wait around or go earlier :)

Advertisement