Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hubspot

Options
  • 08-01-2015 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi

I'm currently researching Hubspot as a solution for managing my inbound marketing strategy.
    Does anyone here have any experience of using it?
    If so, thoughts and feedback would be welcome.
    Also I will not be using Hubpot as a CMS, so don't need to be told that their CMS is crap.

Regards,

Stuboy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jackluter

What the use of hubspot.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 3sixty

stuboy01 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm currently researching Hubspot as a solution for managing my inbound marketing strategy.
    Does anyone here have any experience of using it?
    If so, thoughts and feedback would be welcome.
    Also I will not be using Hubpot as a CMS, so don't need to be told that their CMS is crap.

Regards,

Stuboy

Yes I do.

Hubspot will offer you an account manager and all the resources you need to in terms of information and advice to help you succeed. There is also an indepth training course at the start.Why? Hubspot is pretty expensive. They want the revenue and want you to be a success..

The great thing about Hubspot is that you can set up landing pages, downloadable ebooks, and any other thing at the drop of a hat. Great for paid traffic etc. Their software lets you track visitors who visit your page a second time, third time to your page etc whilst showing them different messages at the various stages of the sales process. You can also manage your social media within hubspot. Tracking is a big thing throughout also. The Cms you know about so I will not go into that. This is a brief overview of what can be done.

Whilst this is all good. There is nothing stopping you from doing this all yourself without a hubspot monthly fee and year long contract. Like everything online it is just requires some effort on your behalf.

I hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stuboy01

cheers 3sixty.
    Yes, I'm weighing up the benefits of DIYing the principles or using hubspot.

Advertisement