Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH Broadband Trial

Options
  • 08-01-2015 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭

[font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]Good afternoon ******.[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif] [/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]Thank you for providing your location details.[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif] [/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]I can confirm that you house is on the fibre route.[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]I have requested that a customer agent contact you at 0** ****** tomorrow to explain the FTTH trial and issue a service order for the trial.[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]If you would prefer to be contacted at a mobile number you can send that to me and I will forward it on to the customer service team.[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]Best Regards[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]M****** H*******[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]0*********

I replied with my mobile number but the reception at my house can be very dodgy so I might of missed the call. I was wondering who to contact about setting up this. 
    [/font]
    [/font]
    [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

[font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]Good afternoon ******.[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]Thank you for providing your location details.[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]I can confirm that you house is on the fibre route.[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]I have requested that a customer agent contact you at 0** ****** tomorrow to explain the FTTH trial and issue a service order for the trial.[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]If you would prefer to be contacted at a mobile number you can send that to me and I will forward it on to the customer service team.[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]Best Regards[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]M****** H*******[/font][/font][/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman,serif][font=Calibri,sans-serif]0*********

I replied with my mobile number but the reception at my house can be very dodgy so I might of missed the call. I was wondering who to contact about setting up this. 
    [/font]
    [/font]
    [/font]
    Hi Kinky Slinky

If you reply to the email requesting another call I'm sure they will be able to facilitate this for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement