Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking: Ladies Basketball Dublin

• 08-01-2015 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys! Myself and a friend are looking for a ladies basketball team in Dublin, preferably close to the city centre, dublin 8 or the north side of the city. We are both 23. My friend played competitively in Secondary school, but I never have. We are looking to get fit, have fun and meet people. Can anyone please advise a team that we could join? We are interested in starting training soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

It's mid season right now but you should still be able to find a club that will welcome you both. You could find some teams on the Dublin Ladies Basketball Board website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mhdelaney

Arosc1234 wrote: »
    Hi guys! Myself and a friend are looking for a ladies basketball team in Dublin, preferably close to the city centre, dublin 8 or the north side of the city. We are both 23. My friend played competitively in Secondary school, but I never have. We are looking to get fit, have fun and meet people. Can anyone please advise a team that we could join? We are interested in starting training soon.

My team, the Northside Nets, need new players as we've had a number of injuries. Let me know if you're interested. We're in Div 5 of the DLBB and train on Mon & Wed in Mount Temple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24 Poster2014

You should check out dublin indoor sports they arrange Basketball leagues in the city centre and Rathmines

Advertisement