Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom official complaints address

Options
  • 08-01-2015 1:58pm

Firstly I find it amazing that you cant actually speak to anyone at Eircom over the phone in regards to official complaints, (great communication guys!)

Please could you tell me what the official address would I need to forward a Formal Complaint to Eircom.

And I don't mean the standard customer service address, I'm looking for those guys who take 10 days to respond and cant be reached over the phone and can only be requested to be spoken to by a customer service person logging a complaint!

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

A letter to the Chief Executive usually produces results with most companies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Firstly I find it amazing that you cant actually speak to anyone at Eircom over the phone in regards to official complaints, (great communication guys!)

Please could you tell me what the official address would I need to forward a Formal Complaint to Eircom.

And I don't mean the standard customer service address, I'm looking for those guys who take 10 days to respond and cant be reached over the phone and can only be requested to be spoken to by a customer service person logging a complaint!

Thanks.
    Hello irishfreeview

The official email address for complaint is ccm@eircom.ie although you should also be able to lodge an official complaint by contacting accounts on free phone 1901 or alternatively with comreg.

Thanks
    AL

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MiddleOne

Thanks.
    Hello irishfreeview

The official email address for complaint is ccm@eircom.ie although you should also be able to lodge an official complaint by contacting accounts on free phone 1901 or alternatively with comreg.

Thanks
    AL
    Eircom Alan,

What is the postal address for Eircom complaints. I don't want the email address, I have that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

MiddleOne wrote: »

Thanks.
    Hello irishfreeview

Thanks
    AL
    Eircom Alan,

What is the postal address for Eircom complaints. I don't want the email address, I have that.
    Hi MiddleOne

A letter can be sent to :

Eir complaints
    5th Floor Telephone house
    Marlborough street
    Dublin 1

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement