Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Triathlon Club

Options
  • 08-01-2015 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Clonmel Triathlon Club Launching tonight in L.I.T. Clonmel. Info night for all newcomers to triathlon. If you are in the area drop in, 7pm..club gear being launched tonight thanks to John Dempsey of Lucca Sports/Verge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Ceepo

Clonmel Triathlon Club Launching tonight in L.I.T. Clonmel. Info night for all newcomers to triathlon. If you are in the area drop in, 7pm..club gear being launched tonight thanks to John Dempsey of Lucca Sports/Verge.

Hope to get in to this myself.
    Don't be afraid to to hello jamescantwell

• Registered Users Posts: 48 jamescantwell

Ceepo wrote: »
    Hope to get in to this myself.
    Don't be afraid to to hello jamescantwell

Nice one Ceepo, hope to see you there :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

might keep an eye on what ye get up to, do a bit of training down that direction as wife is from clonmel and often down the inlaws. killaloe/limerick to clonmel cycle with a run off the bike has been done quite a few times..:)

mossym wrote: »
    might keep an eye on what ye get up to, do a bit of training down that direction as wife is from clonmel and often down the inlaws. killaloe/limerick to clonmel cycle with a run off the bike has been done quite a few times..:)

Swim Monday at 7.00 and Wed at 8.00. Beginner cycle at 9.00 am Sat morning also Cycle Sunday at 9.00 approx 60k to 100k
    Just give me a pm anytime you are around

Great turn out for this lastnight with 100+ people there. Seems like there is a lot of interest in the area .
    Gear looks great as well.
    Did you get to go yourself jamescantwell ?

• Advertisement

Great turn out for this lastnight with 100+ people there. Seems like there is a lot of interest in the area .
    Gear looks great as well.
    Did you get to go yourself jamescantwell ?

Yea I popped in alright, great attendance, and it looks like a progressive club :)
    must get training with them!
    what did you think Ceepo?

Yea I popped in alright, great attendance, and it looks like a progressive club :)
    must get training with them!
    what did you think Ceepo?

You didn't sign up to any of the training then.
    Good turn out last night at swimming. You might get there on Wednesday night ?

You didn't sign up to any of the training then.
    Good turn out last night at swimming. You might get there on Wednesday night ?
    Would love to Ceepo but unfortunately its fully booked out!! some interest!

Would love to Ceepo but unfortunately its fully booked out!! some interest!

I hear that alright, i think there is even a waiting list, have you been talking to anyone in the club about it ?
    I also think the are trying to get another hour to from the pool but its not arranged yet.

Have you been out on any the cycles yet ?

holy thread resurrection batman.

gents, anywhere around clonmel town good for an OW swim? may be down there this weekend...any of the river used by the club?

• Advertisement

mossym wrote: »
    holy thread resurrection batman.

gents, anywhere around clonmel town good for an OW swim? may be down there this weekend...any of the river used by the club?

Hi Mossym
    Yea the club swim in Sandy banks beside marlfield church..swim up river 600m..good swim against the current. alternatively, helvic head and clonea are only 40mins away and both are excellent

cheers James, if i do make it to water it will be with limited time so clonea is out. Sandy banks looks good, know where that is (not always the case in Clonmel, been going there for 20 years now and still don;t know my way around :) )

Advertisement