Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Places To Fish In And Around Dublin.

Options
  • 08-01-2015 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

im looking for somewhere to do a nice spot of fishing later this month, i know its not a perfect time for course fishing but i just need to get out. To narrow down my request for information i will tell you a little about exactly what i am looking for and if at all possible i would be very grateful if you could provide some answers.

Details:

1.Lakes And Ponds are preferred over rivers and streams.
    2.Places should be strictly catch and release, ( i get very annoyed looking at others take whilst i'm doing my part and therefore places that are not catch and release tend to bug me)
    3.types of fish would be your basics, perch,roach,rudd,bream, any others like tench or carp would be a huge bonus.
    4.As i am only a young angler funds are tight so private lakes may be out of the question.
    5. i do have transport and am willing to travel to find a peaceful place to fish.
    6.Im not found of fly fishing.
    7. again rules&regs must be in place.

i know its a huge request but i will be hugely pleased if i could get atleast one :) thanks you.

Advertisement