Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas handbag/phone snatches (Green line)

• 08-01-2015 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Walked down to the Milltown Luas this week to meet the missus and the driver wouldn't let anyone off the Luas unless they exited by the front doors.

Apparently there were a few heads hanging around the station known to drivers who have been snatching phones and handbags when the doors were open.

Tell your travelling lovelies to be careful.
    Public service announcement over :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Those thieves must be colour blind, I thought all that mullarkey was confined to the Red Line ;)

End of cynical/sarcastic post!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭eladnova

coylemj wrote: »
    Those thieves must be colour blind, I thought all that mullarkey was confined to the Red Line ;)

End of cynical/sarcastic post!

LOL. I wasn't actually going to mention the line color. It's probably irrelevant. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Fair play to the driver. Been traveling on the green line for the past few years and never had a problem, travelled on the red line a couple of months ago and all I can say is never again. But I won't turn this thread into a green vs red debate.

Advertisement