Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Musical Society

Options
  • 08-01-2015 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

WATERFORD MUSICAL SOCIETY
    Choral and Ensemble Night

So have you heard Waterford Musical Society will be presenting their inaugural production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Carousel in the Theatre Royal from April 28th- May 2nd 2015? Now is your chance to get involved! Our first Rehearsal Night will be held on Monday January 19th at The David Hennessy Stage School, Lacken Rd Business Park, from 7.45 -9.15pm.
    On the night, our Musical Director will prepare two simple choral numbers from Carousel, with the group. We will also announce our audition dates and provide copies of the musical pieces for those interested in auditioning for roles in the production, dates of which will also be announced. This will be an easygoing fun evening, to become familiar with the songs from Carousel and to meet everyone.
    No experience is required and everyone over 18 is welcome to get involved.So warm up those vocal chords and get yourself down to the David Hennessy Stage School, 7.45pm Monday January 19th.
    See you there!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

You'll never walk alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I can't sing, but I can play the spoons like Finbar O' Mhallaigh from Inis Meain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Jasus long time ago I played Mr Somebody or other in that. Still remember the great all night wrap party courtesy of a Mr P Green . Break a leg

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭deeks

?ui=2&ik=6bb19c2c7f&view=fimg&th=14acab0cbf35307a&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ9HgwaX69eVDy4USFW449ueRiePZ8pvQ4VSG9bFlGYjYd_HHzZfenPyB2O_xAn1TQlWwwK9m29nYoABXpnMU1OYZOWhThFl2Su-ZDv9kANoVsg5r9Llk0T06NY&sz=w1288-h1822&ats=1420792023801&rm=14acab0cbf35307a&zw&atsh=1

Advertisement