Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1405 campaign news

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Sshhhh you!!!!! Making us all jealous lol

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭MikeOneJuliet

Don't be jealous. I've never felt so out of my depth lol. That's where your helpful colleagues step in and take over lol

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BILLYSAUCE

?
    Unbelievable

I meant that you're through GV and on the street lol

Mop a top wrote: »
    I meant that you're through GV and on the street lol

Haha! I know the feeling. You'll get there eventually!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Floral15

Hi, does anyone know the contact of who to inform change of details to? (Home Address etc) Is there a specific email address to write to or telephone number? Thanks :-)

Floral15 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know the contact of who to inform change of details to? (Home Address etc) Is there a specific email address to write to or telephone number? Thanks :-)

Which campaign? It its 3 I'd contact deloitte, C2 maybe ring 101 and speak to recruitment. If you've already done vetting yiud need to tell them too. I'll send the email if you need it :)

Mop a top wrote: »
    Which campaign? It its 3 I'd contact deloitte, C2 maybe ring 101 and speak to recruitment. If you've already done vetting yiud need to tell them too. I'll send the email if you need it :)

Its for c2, if you have the email that would be great, thank you! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Bigfish22

Can anyone confirm the lowest ac score to receive a progression letter a few weeks ago? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BILLYSAUCE

I think it was around 63-64...but not sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Ghost15

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to when we will receive a letter for attending the medical if the PCA was passed recently?

about a week or so usually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭WannabePC

Ghost15 wrote: »
    Anyone want to hazard a guess as to when we will receive a letter for attending the medical if the PCA was passed recently?

I passed my PCA on Thursday and I got my date for the medical on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Ryan561

Should I be waiting on a email or letter saying that they have received my vetting forms? Thanks

Ryan561 wrote: »
    Should I be waiting on a email or letter saying that they have received my vetting forms? Thanks

You don't get any confirmation of receipt for the vetting forms. You'll know they won't of got them if they send you a letter saying you've been withdrawn for not completing and returning them in time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

If you post by Royal Mail special delivery you can track it / see when it was signed for. But yes they'll contact you if they're not received

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭HighburyLad

You don't wanna hear from vetting I was told lol, no news is good news as they say :)

So basically if you pass medical it's just waiting on a call? Or what happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭HighburyLad

Floral15 wrote: »
    So basically if you pass medical it's just waiting on a call? Or what happens?

Once medical is done from what I've been told, you should receive a letter within a few days of completing it saying you've passed, or not obviously, hopefully passed for us all at this stage lol, but yeah that's it then. Just the wait on the call!!! Which is kinda crazy lol.

Once medical is done from what I've been told, you should receive a letter within a few days of completing it saying you've passed, or not obviously, hopefully passed for us all at this stage lol, but yeah that's it then. Just the wait on the call!!! Which is kinda crazy lol.

Yeah it definitely is! Let's just hope we are not all waiting over 6 months for vetting to clear as I have read on here some people have, which I'm sure was dreadful! Still waiting on medical date but hopefully the process will be speedy enough..... fingers crossed!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Life_On_Mars

Has anybody from the recent batch of PCAs got their medical date yet? I was hoping to know sooner rather than later before the festivities begin and the mince pies take their toll.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Ghost15

Has anybody from the recent batch of PCAs got their medical date yet? I was hoping to know sooner rather than later before the festivities begin and the mince pies take their toll.

Was wondering the same thing!
    I asked this question the other day & someone replied saying they passed last week and received their medical letter on the Saturday!
    Hoping it's before Christmas! Post has been and gone today and still nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

Has anyone who completed online learning for campaign 1 having any problems with online learning for campaign 2? Do we have to complete it all again?

I did my PCA on Thursday and got my medical date on saturday. The date for the medical is before christmas so hopefully I'll be in the waiting room with everything passed and just vetting to clear before that. Everything is more or less 3 weeks apart except for the PCA which was double that.

WannabePC wrote: »
    I did my PCA on Thursday and got my medical date on saturday. The date for the medical is before christmas so hopefully I'll be in the waiting room with everything passed and just vetting to clear before that. Everything is more or less 3 weeks apart except for the PCA which was double that.

Medical letters out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Bustermoon

Has anyone who got a progression letter in the past couple of weeks received a pca date yet? Or am I getting carried away thinking things are happening because of vetting and online learning moving quickly, will pca invitation be a while yet?!

Bustermoon wrote: »
    Has anyone who got a progression letter in the past couple of weeks received a pca date yet? Or am I getting carried away thinking things are happening because of vetting and online learning moving quickly, will pca invitation be a while yet?!

For the last group we got online learning, vetting and notice of PCA around the same time. After 8 months of silence it was great to be getting it all in one go. Christmas may delay yours, but shouldn't be too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Bustermoon

For the last group we got online learning, vetting and notice of PCA around the same time. After 8 months of silence it was great to be getting it all in one go. Christmas may delay yours, but shouldn't be too long.

Thanks for info! Looks like I'll be going easy on the Turkey and stuffing this year!

Bustermoon wrote: »
    Thanks for info! Looks like I'll be going easy on the Turkey and stuffing this year!

Just cut the sprouts instead, you'll never miss'em. It's only three minutes of your life. Three painful minutes mind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

Just a heads up for anyone on Twitter,

CC is having another question and answer session on Monday evening.

Last campaign he was able to give a big hint towards the final amount of recruits.

Advertisement