Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1405 campaign news

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sheepsy

Ghost15 wrote: »
    You should hopefully be in the next batch of calls! I've had everything passed before the last calls went out last week so I'm deff hoping I'll be in with a chance!

I'm the same ghost, so hopefully I'll be with you for those calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

Wishful thinking but hoping for Medical letter tomorrow haha....

Anymore PCA today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

I passed my PCA today :) was maybe about 6 passes in my group that I could see

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Rustey Nail

Mop a top wrote: »

Well done Mop. How could you tell about the passes, do you have a good eye for envelope thickness?

lol you could tell looking at the envelopes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Homer01

Congrats Mop!

Well done MOP!
    I was using the envelope trick too lol, quite a few envelopes looked very thin....

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sheepsy

Congratulations, really glad for you

• Registered Users Posts: 12 crash1984

Does anybody know what the process is if you wanted to defer your start date. This is all hypothetical but just wondered has anyone heard of anyone deferring and if so, when do you ask and who?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭MikeOneJuliet

crash1984 wrote: »
    Does anybody know what the process is if you wanted to defer your start date. This is all hypothetical but just wondered has anyone heard of anyone deferring and if so, when do you ask and who?

Last time I know of someone trying to defer he was told now or not at all. But you never know until you try so you'd just have to see what they say. It'll depend on the excuse too

• Advertisement

crash1984 wrote: »

As Mike said its all down to circumstances. I know a few on here who were able to defer, babies due etc and still got in. Someone else couldn't make the induction weekend, for a very good reason and they were allowed to as well.

If they allow you to defer you should be top of the merit list and should get a call first PROVIDED your PCA and medical are still in date.

The other thing you need to remember is that there's PCA repeats and some of them might have higher AC scores than you or they mightn't be taking another intake

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

Well Done Mop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

Congrats Mop

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Bustermoon

Can I check if anyone who passed their PCA in the mid to latter part of last week has received a medical date yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭iamveryhopeful

Bustermoon wrote: »
    Can I check if anyone who passed their PCA in the mid to latter part of last week has received a medical date yet?

mine very much the latter part of last week and was hoping for a letter this morning. hopefully one tomorrow morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭PCbobby

mine very much the latter part of last week and was hoping for a letter this morning. hopefully one tomorrow morning :)

Hi.

I believe my pca was the same day as yours. It looks like I'm in the same position.

I'm trying to find others in the same position as myself.

I don't know what to expect at this point. When the medical letter will come etc... :)

Ghost15 wrote: »
    So far the potentials are:
    Ghost
    Floral
    Sheepsy
    Life on Mars
    I am hopeful
    Fish

Roll on 5 weeks time is all I can say! We could all be in the same squad fingers crossed!

I've been monitoring the posts. And I really hope you can add me to that list...so nervous! Just medical to do.

Did my PCA last week too, no medical letter yet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Goonerdee

My my, I got a progression letter today. Though it basically says I might not get an offer anyway.

Medical invite arrived ......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Rustey Nail

Goonerdee wrote: »
    My my, I got a progression letter today. Though it basically says I might not get an offer anyway.

That is great news Goonerdee, stay positive!!

DaveNi wrote: »
    Medical invite arrived ......

Ahhhh. Mine hasn't !!!! :mad:

Aaahhhhhh I'm out all day :(

Ahhhh. Mine hasn't !!!! :mad:

I'm sure it will tomorrow....

I'm sure it will tomorrow....

still very much a :mad::mad::mad::mad: from me.

out of interest. is your medical date weeks away or a week or a month?
    don't need to be specific obviously......

still very much a :mad::mad::mad::mad: from me.

out of interest. is your medical date weeks away or a week or a month?
    don't need to be specific obviously......
    I got mine, longer than a week but less than a month. I have severe reservations smt will be through though in time for calls going out in feb unless they put them back a week or so to wait for these medical results, which I would doubt

No letter for me today :(

No letter for me today :(

It will be there tomorrow.....

It will be there tomorrow.....

Definitely tomorrow mop ... This is your last hoop to jump through!!!

• Advertisement

I will be checking post tomorrow. Hopefully the letter arrives.

Advertisement