Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1405 campaign news

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Ryan561

good man :)

want to do mine.......

Just try to enjoy it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭iamveryhopeful

Ryan561 wrote: »
    Just try to enjoy it :)

I would have enjoyed it immensely sitting there knowing I had a passed medical (even though that's no guarantee of an offer)

As it is. The pressures on ;)

Can you serve out hidings during the interviews yet? Not to the interviewees mind, but the invigilators.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

This time 3 months ago I wasn't even sure if I would be progressed through campaign 2, now it's calls week!

Phone will be glued to my hand all week haha

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Rustey Nail

DaveNi wrote: »
    This time 3 months ago I wasn't even sure if I would be progressed through campaign 2, now it's calls week!

Phone will be glued to my hand all week haha

Exciting time for you Dave. My medical is not until near the end of the month so no calls for me this time round.
    Did you end up going for the C3 AC?

Exciting time for you Dave. My medical is not until near the end of the month so no calls for me this time round.
    Did you end up going for the C3 AC?

Yeah had it during the week there, quite happy with how I performed, people doing it for the first time seemed very nervous, one person even walked out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Rustey Nail

Yeah had it during the week there, quite happy with how I performed, people doing it for the first time seemed very nervous, one person even walked out.

I am going to take part again as well. I am wondering how different will feel the second time round, now that I know what it involves. Hopefully though it will not be needed and like the rest of us in this remaining 1405 bunch, we will all finally go through in the C2.

All the best for Friday Dave!!

I am going to take part again as well. I am wondering how different will feel the second time round, now that I know what it involves. Hopefully though it will not be needed and like the rest of us in this remaining 1405 bunch, we will all finally go through in the C2.

All the best for Friday Dave!!

Thanks!! Best of luck for the AC. Feels a lot different the second time....

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Bustermoon

This could be some of your final Monday's in "the waiting room!" Hope the agony isn't prolonged too much longer!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Ryan561

Who would I contact to update the mobile phone number that they have from my initial application?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭WannabePC

Ryan561 wrote: »
    Who would I contact to update the mobile phone number that they have from my initial application?

I'd call the non emergency number 101 and ask to be put through to recruitment buddy.

• Advertisement

Haven't heard of any more calls today... Could be in for another 5 week wait ....

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sheepsy

Haven't heard of any more calls today... Could be in for another 5 week wait ....

I wonder why they done them on a Tuesday. If they broke the pattern there I wonder if more calls will go out at the end of the week since they're normally over two days? I'm just trying to stay hopeful.

Sheepsy wrote: »
    I wonder why they done them on a Tuesday. If they broke the pattern there I wonder if more calls will go out at the end of the week since they're normally over two days? I'm just trying to stay hopeful.

Maybe they're just trying to give as much notice as possible for the induction weekend in case people may not be able to attend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭stm1

Roughly what AC scores do you guys have?

you called?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sheepsy

you called?

Nope, rage and wait for now

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭MikeOneJuliet

I got my call on a Tuesday. Fret not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

They used to do calls either mon-wed or wed-fri last campaign but they were every 5 weeks

Mop a top wrote: »
    They used to do calls either mon-wed or wed-fri last campaign but they were every 5 weeks

Too quiet on these forums today for calls having gone out yesterday, there was only 2 people on the forum who got a call, surely there was more....

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭PCbobby

My medical is uncomfortably close to the new projected call dates.

Still good to hear a couple got the call. Hopefully the whole lot of you who are eligible get the call this time round. I'm not necessarily being nice... just want less in for the next round. :)

• Advertisement

Too quiet on these forums today for calls having gone out yesterday, there was only 2 people on the forum who got a call, surely there was more....

There was only 3 for the February intake on here! I'm curious to know if the march squad will be full or close to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭PCbobby

you called?

I took this as a humorous reference to your name. And I laughed.

PCbobby wrote: »
    I took this as a humorous reference to your name. And I laughed.

haha, I am glad I'm not the only one who laughed (which is often the case)......

see you haven't changed your name yet either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Life_On_Mars

WannabePC wrote: »
    There was only 3 for the February intake on here! I'm curious to know if the march squad will be full or close to it!

Wondering aloud whether there will be any more calls for March intake. Have all boardies already been accepted or passed by? Hopefully not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Floral15

Wondering aloud whether there will be any more calls for March intake. Have all boardies already been accepted or passed by? Hopefully not.

Maybe more calls are due for tomorrow? Im missing out again because of an issue with vetting but hopefully get it sorted for the next intake. Has your vetting get cleared?

Casually adding myself to the March Intake....!!!!!

Casually adding myself to the March Intake....!!!!!

Amazing news DaveNi!!! Congratulations! You were progressed the same time as me, nov/dec?

Bustermoon wrote: »
    Amazing news DaveNi!!! Congratulations! You were progressed the same time as me, nov/dec?

Thank you!
    Yeah had medical last week too....

Thank you!

Hmmmm ... No, can't get my hopes up!! Ah anyway great news!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Floral15

Thank you!

Congrats DaveNi! You were quick with medical only last week! :)

Advertisement