Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1405 campaign news

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 JROB

Your eyes were good enough then? Lol 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 8 NDC4

Haha so it would seem lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12 alleycat123

add me to that list, got the call :) happiest and most scared I've ever been!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Delilahbeau

add me to that list, got the call happiest and most scared I've ever been!!!

Awesome! Induction hurry up!! I can't wait to meet everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭iamveryhopeful

I scared......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Psni26

Got my online learning for 1405 opens Friday and sent off my vetting on Monday, I'd say anyone waiting on a call must have a fair enough chance if I'm being being progressed especially with the length of time vetting and online learning take!

add me to that list, got the call happiest and most scared I've ever been!!!

Awesome! Induction hurry up!! I can't wait to meet everyone!![/quote

You'll retract that statement once you've met me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Nerves2016

Long time reader, first time poster...It's been a long wait to here from AC in 1405..its a complete head messing experience!!

Honestly though my shot was blown but all of a sudden, got a progression letter, email to online access and vetting in the post...all moves so quick all of a sudden. Just so anxious to get the online completed now, Ive sent vetting forms away but just know that there will be another twist in the tale.....

I have made it this far, hoping now i don't lie in limbo for so long, that my application expires or something worse!!!

Anyone hazard a guess as to how long it will take to get through the remaining stages.

The 1509 campaign looks to be moving quick!

Hey it's good to see someone in the same position as me! Isn't it so weird everything is happening at once, someone on here did say it doesn't matter when you finish the online learning as long as it's before the deadline. I really hope like you say we're not being put through all this for nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭networksearch1

MEDICAL PASSED!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Delilahbeau

MEDICAL PASSED!

Awesome! When did you do it?

MEDICAL PASSED!

Awesome! When did you do it?
    Add your reply here.
    Two days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Whataboutye

Happy days! Hopefully not too long to wait now for the call!

Just got my letter on Saturday for familiarisation for next week and then PCA at the end of the month Iv sent off my vetting in Monday does anybody have an idea how long vetting usually takes? Within a month il have done vetting online learning and the PCA, I don't really know what to expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

What campaign are you in?

Hey I'm in 1405 campaign

It's difficult to say. I guess it depends on vetting, which can go very quickly for some and drags for others. That depends on how many different addresses, siblings, partners details etc. I haven't heard in hotel GV how many more intakes they'll be. I know for certain there's another starting in May, not sure if there's going to be calls after that. I guess the best thing to do is hope for the best but prepare for the worst. You'll need to pass PCA first time round to stand a chance of getting in especially since they've started to send out vetting to C3 folk. Good luck my lovely, I've got fingers crossed for you

Thank you I appreciate it! I know I'm am trying to be realistic about it it's been such a long wait and I know everyone is in a similar position but it would be so frustrating and heart breaking to do all this and then just close the campaign it makes no sense to me at all especially when so much effort goes into each stage. But doing all these stages within a period of 4weeks does seem a little strange not that I'm complaining lol

Might be a good sign that they're trying to get it all done in a month. Like I said I think the best thing to do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Positive attitude and training for the PCA are critical.

Had a missed call from a withheld number today! Its been wrecking my brain lol don't suppose anyone knows that if you do miss the big important call, do they leave you a voicemail??? Being optimistic I know, bit too close to the last set of calls like but hey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Homer01

Had a missed call from a withheld number today! Its been wrecking my brain lol don't suppose anyone knows that if you do miss the big important call, do they leave you a voicemail??? Being optimistic I know, bit too close to the last set of calls like but hey!

Pretty sure others have said that they do leave a voicemail.
    Also I would imagine the HR department would be off on this May bank holiday.

Yeah I though with it being a bank holiday it most likely wasn't! Still gets ya thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lurker101

Hey, long time lurker on the forums. I'm assuming there is no way of knowing when the next calls will go out? I heard it's every 4/5 weeks which would suggest its still a week or two away. This is by far the worst part haha!

It's generally every 5 weeks and if you miss the call they'll always leave a voicemail asking you to return the call.

They'll email ya buddy if you miss the call. It happened to me, 3 times....... :0

Mop a top wrote: »
    It's difficult to say. I guess it depends on vetting, which can go very quickly for some and drags for others. That depends on how many different addresses, siblings, partners details etc. I haven't heard in hotel GV how many more intakes they'll be. I know for certain there's another starting in May, not sure if there's going to be calls after that. I guess the best thing to do is hope for the best but prepare for the worst. You'll need to pass PCA first time round to stand a chance of getting in especially since they've started to send out vetting to C3 folk. Good luck my lovely, I've got fingers crossed for you
    Add your reply here.

hi mop - do u mean u think there will be another intake ie calls in may....or intake as in the squad you are in going in?
    i had my medical last week and the pass letter came 2 days later - im praying theres another 105 intake as i got a ''your application is not progressing at this time but you are on a live merit list'' letter at the weekend for 1509

I honestly don't know. I know there's a squad starting this month but they've had an induction weekend. I don't know if there's another one after that, I'd assume so since they're still processing people through.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BigTasty

I'm hoping they are just gathering enough numbers for another squad before sending out more calls. I've went through everything and I'm just playing the waiting game now.

Same here, it's not good! I'm trying to predict when the calls are going to come out, but it's anyone's guess really!

• Advertisement

Same here, it's not good! I'm trying to predict when the calls are going to come out, but it's anyone's guess really!
    Add your reply here.
    If there is another squad,if you follow the timeline for each part of the process,if calls go every 4-6 weeks,the next set would be between the 16th and 30th of May. I am awaiting a call myself and I no it is very stressful playing the waiting game.
    I had my medical two weeks ago and the nurse doing it said they had been flat out for a few weeks when I asked if there was many going through it,which would bode well for thinking there will be another intake.
    Fingers crossed in a few weeks our phones will ring!

Advertisement