Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ust slots not working

Options
  • 08-01-2015 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

Dell Dimension 5000 i want to get working again , works perfect except anything USB wont work

this is a problem because the mouse and keyboard are usb wireless, i have a wired mouse and keyboard which are both self install but will not work in the usb slots.

the PC has no old school connection for the mouse and keyboard.

Any ideas what i can do to solve this ? The found new hardward wizard seems to be up too. Running XP home

just to make sure also, the above wireless and wired mouse and keyboards do work on my laptop straight away no issues even though i've never actually plugged them into the laptop before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

and never mind

after i post this it decieds to start working again

amazing !

sorry lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

and never mind

after i post this it decieds to start working again

amazing !

sorry lads

Hates dah:confused: Just have a look in the device manager to make sure all devices are up and running.

Advertisement