Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

installed Rockbox, now what ?

• 08-01-2015 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

Iv'e installed rockbox on my sansa clip and cowon d2. It was a bit of a challenge getting rockbox on them both but done now and working okay. I find the text of the menus on the sansa clip too tiny to use - almost. But anyway what do I do with it now to make my experience of listening to music better ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Well Rockbox on the Clip takes away the volume limit. If text is too small, load up another theme with a bigger font :) As for making it better I don't know what you mean? What headphones/earphones do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

I'm sure I had volume limit removed without it but anyway I've installed the font pack as you suggested.

I suppose what I mean is I don't see much point of it when lots of ppl are gushing about it on various audio forums. I see I now have a panning function that I didn't have in the stock firmware. The clip already had a equalizer , I don't see how the audio settings are in any way any better. On top of all that it's seems immeasurably harder to use/naviagte.

Guess I'll just revert to stock !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

I much prefer it over stock personally, it may have an EQ in stock but nothing like the one on the Rockbox. Each to their own though :)

Advertisement