Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is my evision constantly freezing/skipping?

Options
  • 08-01-2015 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,  we have been having terrible problems with our evision over the past month or so, constant freezing/skipping when watching tv  (approx every 3-4 minutes).  It happened all over Christmas with the result that all the films etc that I recorded over Christmas are almost unwatchable.  There were also 3 days over Christmas where none of my scheduled recordings took place which meant that I missed out on recording some great films.  I have reset the evision box etc but that has made no difference.  Would you know what might be causing the problem? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Lumbarda wrote: »
    Hi,  we have been having terrible problems with our evision over the past month or so, constant freezing/skipping when watching tv  (approx every 3-4 minutes).  It happened all over Christmas with the result that all the films etc that I recorded over Christmas are almost unwatchable.  There were also 3 days over Christmas where none of my scheduled recordings took place which meant that I missed out on recording some great films.  I have reset the evision box etc but that has made no difference.  Would you know what might be causing the problem? 
    Hello Lumbarda

I'm very sorry to hear that and I'm sure this can be very frustrating. Thius would certainly be indicative with a fault with your evision and will require the attention of a repair service representative from the evision support centre. Evision support can be contacted on 1890260260 or via webchat here: www.eircom.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement