Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help need information please

Options
  • 09-01-2015 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Help please. I.m interested in getting a mortgage for my perfect house. The only problem is this house is currently being repossed from current owners!! There mortgage is from banl of ireland. Can you please tell me where I can go from here to get info about this house anything at all
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi marie065

Sorry, we understand your need for help, although it's not possible for Bank of Ireland to assist with this type of query. You'll need to try and query this independently.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

If you type in to google boards.ie buying a repossesed house, a whole plethora of threads will come up... from what I have read be prepared for a long wait to close... 

• Registered Users Posts: 44 marie065

marie065 wrote: »
    Help please. I.m interested in getting a mortgage for my perfect house. The only problem is this house is currently being repossed from current owners!! There mortgage is from banl of ireland. Can you please tell me where I can go from here to get info about this house anything at all
    Thanks

Anyone????

dharma200 wrote: »
    If you type in to google boards.ie buying a repossesed house, a whole plethora of threads will come up... from what I have read be prepared for a long wait to close... 

Just seen this thank you :-). I'm actually hoping it will take some time so I can get finances in order etc :-) just wondering if it was actually ppossible to buy this type of house thanks again

Hi marie065

Sorry, we understand your need for help, although it's not possible for Bank of Ireland to assist with this type of query. You'll need to try and query this independently.

Thanks
    Alison

If the house was given up by. Assisted voluntary sale can the banks give me information then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi marie065, 

Thanks for your post this morning. 

As mentioned previously, we would be unable to help with this type of query however, if you would like advice or assistance with regards to applying for a Mortgage please see here. Alternatively, you can contact a Mortgage Advisor in your local Bank of Ireland branch. 

We sincerely wish you the best with your search for the perfect home. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

Advertisement