Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Army 2014/2015

Options
  • 09-01-2015 5:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey everyone ,

Just wondering if anyone who passed recruitment stage of the army in 2014 has actually started any training yet ???
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Krisd2014

Hey everyone ,

Just wondering if anyone who passed recruitment stage of the army in 2014 has actually started any training yet ???
    Thanks!

Yes, some have already started since September not sure of the month, but there is a few who have been put on a panel for further recruitment in 2015 (I'm one of them). there is a few who have only done medicals recently, hopefully I'll get mine soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 hopefullLad

Krisd2014 wrote: »
    Yes, some have already started since September not sure of the month, but there is a few who have been put on a panel for further recruitment in 2015 (I'm one of them). there is a few who have only done medicals recently, hopefully I'll get mine soon.

Ye man im also on that panel if you here any news can you let me know thanks :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Ye man im also on that panel if you here any news can you let me know thanks :-)

Eye will be right hear

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Krisd2014

What barracks did you apply for?

You should follow the thread under the name (Army & Navy Recuitment 2014 Interview) if you haven't already seen it, it's probably the main thread where the ones on the panel are posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Patsy6546

Applying for the cadets this year just wondering could you share information about the tests and training involved?, especially the adventure training and what it consists of thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭lillian770

Hey everyone ,

Thanks!

Does army training has something to do with PR page ? Are you promoting something ?

Advertisement