Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th to 23rd fluent french speaker needed for trip to france

• 09-01-2015 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi

I am going to France for work from the 18th to the 23rd inclusive. I had a native French speaker organised from the local school to go with me but now she cant go.

I have tickets etc booked. Everything paid for. The thing is the people I will be dealing with will have no English whatsoever.

Does anyone have any interest to get involved? The area we will be in is called Aquitaine.

Allen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 vinnyme

marlyman wrote: »
    Hi

I am going to France for work from the 18th to the 23rd inclusive. I had a native French speaker organised from the local school to go with me but now she cant go.

I have tickets etc booked. Everything paid for. The thing is the people I will be dealing with will have no English whatsoever.

Does anyone have any interest to get involved? The area we will be in is called Aquitaine.

Allen

Did you get sorted out? I would contact the Alliance Française if I were you. I would do it myself would I be able to take the time off!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭locteau

Pity, I only saw it today, I would have helped you (French native) with experience and work with schools and clubs

Sebastien

Advertisement