Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Co. Dublin letting agents

Options
  • 09-01-2015 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi all. Looking for recommendations if possible. If not, would appreciate a PM.

Many thanks,

DH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Darkest Horse

Hi all. Looking for recommendations if possible. If not, would appreciate a PM.

Many thanks,

DH

I should add that value for money is the most important factor for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BenIrishHome

Where are you and what sort of property?

If you are looking for cheap don't go for management, unless you are leaving the country. Just the letting and manage it yourself (the agent will sort most of the issues). Typical fee is 1 months rent but some might do a deal for you for slightly less.

Let me know, I know most in S Dublin so will suggest someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Lowe and Tom Maher in Tallaght Village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

fussyonion wrote: »
    Lowe and Tom Maher in Tallaght Village.

My experience would say avoid Lowe. We had a really bad experience with the supposedly vetted professional tenants they sourced for us

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BenIrishHome

athtrasna wrote: »
    My experience would say avoid Lowe. We had a really bad experience with the supposedly vetted professional tenants they sourced for us

Yeah I wouldn't have recommended either of them.

There is a new agent opening up this month with offices in Blackrock and Tallaght. They'd do it for half price as part of their opening offer. Very professional and experienced guys doing things a little differently. PM me for details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

I purchased a house this year and was so impressed by the agent I used them to let my existing property. I was very happy with the efficient service - house let quickly to excellent tenants with a very good rental income. That was Ray Cooke based in Clondalkin and tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Suffering Jbox

Where are you and what sort of property?

If you are looking for cheap don't go for management, unless you are leaving the country. Just the letting and manage it yourself (the agent will sort most of the issues). Typical fee is 1 months rent but some might do a deal for you for slightly less.

Let me know, I know most in S Dublin so will suggest someone.

Hi there, I'm interested in renting out my 3 bedroom bungalow in Shankill, South Co Dublin. I'd be very grateful for recommendations on letting agents too.

thanks

Advertisement