Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freesat box that supports Disqec

• 09-01-2015 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Just wondering is their a Freesat box that supports a Disqec switch. I want to combine Astra 1 and Astra 2 into a Freesat boc via Disqec.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭kooga

i understand the humax hdr are diseqc compatible, i have one but as yet i haven't figured out to do it. May i suggest you try the humax forums.

The manhatten hd s2 does not support diseqc as i have on eof those as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭winston_1

kooga wrote: »
    i understand the humax hdr are diseqc compatible, i have one but as yet i haven't figured out to do it. May i suggest you try the humax forums.

The manhatten hd s2 does not support diseqc as i have on eof those as well.

Indeed the Humax does. There is a hidden menu involving 7 presses of the colour buttons, can't remember the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Johnsee

Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭hju6

winston_1 wrote: »
    Indeed the Humax does. There is a hidden menu involving 7 presses of the colour buttons, can't remember the details.

• Press Menu
    • Go down to Setup
    • Select right arrow to highlight Freesat Tune
    • Press the coloured buttons on remote in this order:
    red - green - yellow - blue - green - yellow - blue
    You now have access to the Humax Foxsat hidden menu

Advertisement