Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox games of 2015 you're looking forward to

Options
  • 09-01-2015 1:04pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So, what games are you looking forward to? It's kind of academic for me at the moment, as I've decided to work on my (massive) backlog, so I'm currently trying to get through the dragon age series, so it'll be a while before I buy anything in 2015.

What I'm looking forward to is seeing Crackdown, had a blast with the first one, thought it was so much fun.

Halo 5 is another, I have MCC, but will be nice to play a new story.

And Tomb Raider, forgot about that, really had a blast with the last one, thought it deserved to do better.

So fellow Xboxers, what are you looking forward to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Scalebound. It looks incredible and I'm surprised by the lack of hype it's getting seeing as it's Platinum's next game after Bayonetta 2 and is being made by the same guy who directed the original Bayonetta.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Quantum Break
    Tom Clancys The Division
    Tom Clancys Rainbow 6 Seige
    Halo 5
    Tomb Raider

I better start saving...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Exclusive wise:
    Halo 5
    Below
    Ori and the Blind Forest
    Tomb Raider

I'm interested in Scalebound, wasn't too convinced by the trailer that was shown off so want to see some gameplay!

I think I'm most looking forward to Arkham Knight if we're talking all games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Inside - Replaying Limbo on the Xbox One again has me really interested in what the dev's do next.

Quantum Break - Love Remedy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

I'm surprised Arkham Knight wasn't listed before post 4! I guess if it's Xbox exclusives, that's another story. But it's the game trailer that made me want to become a next gen console owner! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Only a few AAA titles have caught my attention so far, more stuff from the little guys and hopefully some surprises. Ori and Below are on my 'looking forward to' list.

Not sure what to expect from the Division , Ubisoft will have to knock it out of the park given the year they had last year.

Witcher 3 is #1 for me this year.

Dying Light, it's the original team behind dead island to it could be great but on the other hand a total mess of glitches.

Cyberpunk.... don't think we'll see it this year but this has the making of a great one.

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin ..... same game we played last year with some additions and on One :)

Kingdom Hearts 3..... want!!!!!!!!

Arkham Knight ..... just hope this offers a lot of new stuff otherwise it will be just more of the same :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Ori and Below looks great actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Scalebound. It looks incredible and I'm surprised by the lack of hype it's getting seeing as it's Platinum's next game after Bayonetta 2 and is being made by the same guy who directed the original Bayonetta.

Incredible? have they shown anything beyond the rendered cutscene from when the game was announced? Not taking a dig, I love platinums games for the most part, and if theres gameplay footage out there, i wanna see it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I'm not generally an indie guy, but I'm looking forward to cuphead and Super Hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Ah I forgot about Cuphead, can't wait to play it! Visuals look really cool

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Yeah, so I should also add that Cuphead, Below and Arkham Knight are also on my radar. Could be a busy year for gaming if more pop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

Halo 5 and Arkham Knight. Although it is a game from last year sunset overdrive, was trying to clear the back log so didn't pick it up last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Abes oddessy would be my most sought after game for this year :) can't wait to play it.
    The Division
    Witcher 3
    Dying light
    Resident evil hd remake

Hopefully this year beats last year because 2014 was an awful time to be a gamer imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

One I forgot about and posted about earlier on the games forum.

Life is strange, it's an episodic series from the developers of Remember Me, out at the end of the month.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Witcher 3 is the big one for me, cannot wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I have 57 playable xbox one games I can play.. Judging by that figure I'll be buying 75% of games released :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Juan8

Tom Clancys the division and rainbow six siege

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mikeycoz

Can't wait for road redemption. It's like road rash. The video looks great, hopefully it provides me with the same entertainment as road rash did, with the ability to save I won't have to sit up all night long trying to clear it.

Advertisement