Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1] Week 17 Friday - Tuesday

• 09-01-2015 1:11pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Panthers @ Falcons (CPU)
    Browns @ Ravens (CPU)
    Lions @ Packers
    Bills (CPU) @ Patriots
    Eagles @ Giants (CPU)
    Saints @ Buccs (CPU)
    Raiders (CPU) @ Broncos
    Cardinals @ 49ers
    Rams (CPU) @ Seahawks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Playoff Picture AFC:

Browns 14-1
    Chiefs 13-2
    Colts 10-5
    Jets 8-6
    Chargers 10-5
    Ravens 10-5

The 6 playoff teams are locked in with only seedings to play for. The Chiefs and Browns will get a first round bye. While the Chargers and Ravens will be the Wildcard teams.

Playoff Picture NFC:

Packers 15-0
    Eagles 12-3
    Seahawks 11-4
    Panthers 8-7
    Lions 11-3-1
    Cowboys 10-5

In the Hunt

Falcons 7-8
    Giants 9-6
    Redskins 9-6

The Packers will be the number 1 seed no matter what happens. An Eagles win will lock up the number 2 seed and a first round bye. An Eagles loss may open the door for the seahawks to squeeze into the umber 2 slot.

The Panthers are a game up on Atlanta with the 2 teams facing off in week 17. A Carolina win will see them claim the number 4 seed, a loss would result in tied record and it would come down to H2H record/Division Record/conf record.

The Seahawks are already in but have an outside chance of a first round bye.

In the Wild Card race Detroit is already in. Dallas is one game up on both the Giants and Redskins. Win and they are in, lose and it could be a 3 way tie and who knows how that would shake out.

Best of luck to everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Has Perrin the only non cpu team in the AFC

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Nelbert when suits you for me to try to end the perfect season and settle the Sack Race?

Can do this evening 4-7 or after 11pm.

Free all day saturday not too sure about Sunday

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Has Perrin the only non cpu team in the AFC
    I've only had 1 human game this season,next one will be the superbowl unless I mess up versus the cpu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

buccs beat saints 14-0

was poor game two fgs put buccs 6-0 in first half saints kicker missed two during the game (anything outside of 35 yards he has missed this season) in 3rd qt buccs got a td an 2pt effort, saints used back up qb in this since brees confidence is low and drops by 8 if hes starting, for the season has a whole was ok 4-11-1 record, really struggled against the cpu, lost the tight games in 4th qt against them they couldnt be stopped i found, only got play two out six human games against adrian and padraic and just edged two great tight games, defence ranked 7th is a poisitive its offence im really struggling on ranked 27, does coaches get fired in madden as at the end of the game camera was on my coach a good bit, so awaiting black monday outcome now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

guns4all wrote: »
    Nelbert when suits you for me to try to end the perfect season and settle the Sack Race?

Can do this evening 4-7 or after 11pm.

Free all day saturday not too sure about Sunday

Should be free around 3:30 today if that suited?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

tripperman wrote: »
    buccs beat saints 14-0

was poor game two fgs put buccs 6-0 in first half saints kicker missed two during the game (anything outside of 35 yards he has missed this season) in 3rd qt buccs got a td an 2pt effort, saints used back up qb in this since brees confidence is low and drops by 8 if hes starting, for the season has a whole was ok 4-11-1 record, really struggled against the cpu, lost the tight games in 4th qt against them they couldnt be stopped i found, only got play two out six human games against adrian and padraic and just edged two great tight games, defence ranked 7th is a poisitive its offence im really struggling on ranked 27, does coaches get fired in madden as at the end of the game camera was on my coach a good bit, so awaiting black monday outcome now

There's actually a setting for coach firing. I hope it's off or I'll be out the door as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

adrian522 wrote: »
    There's actually a setting for coach firing. I hope it's off or I'll be out the door as well.

i wasnt sure if there was one, im hopeing for it been off or ill be out for sure

Are the Cardinals interested in playing their final game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

adrian522 wrote: »
    Are the Cardinals interested in playing their final game?

I'm in work for nuts Hours this week so I say go ahead mate! Havnt even been able to be in the xbox since last week really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Adrian i wont be playing my game so advance away when your ready

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Myself and Nelbert wont get to play our game till tomorrow nite some time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

The Lions had a rough day and lost 37-7 to the packers who remain undefeated for the season.

Best summed up by the fact that the lions were 14-0 down before having an offensive snap and the last points of the game were 2 for the packers with a safety.

Two excellent drives finished in the redzone for the lions with interceptions with one being brought all the way back the other way.

Lions o line (in particular the RG) were excellent in pass protection with the packers having to move pass rushers around in different fronts to get any joy.

Advertisement