Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

For those who use Screen Protectors ....

• 09-01-2015 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭

Recently got rid of my smudged, scratched, plastic screen protector and got a Anker glass screen protector - and the difference is huge!!! - in look, use, fingerprints, ease of application etc.

The Anker is reduced from £30 to £7 at the moment on Amazon

Can see why it sold for £30 - packaging etc. is top quality.

Highly recommended!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Yep I'd highly recommend the tempered glass protectors myself, have used the ones from Case Base on my last few phones and tablets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

I went for the Anker full screen version for my ip6 silver. Although it just uses a plastic painted lip to cover the curved edges.
    Yet to fit it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tempered-Protector-Coverage-Lifetime-Warranty/dp/B00PIEBQBK/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1420839939&sr=1-2&keywords=anker+iphone+6+glass

Update : fitted it this evening. Good fit, less then a mm gap on each side to allow a case to fit. Virtually edge to edge. But.....it's not like a usual glass protector where the adhesive just fills in the glass when you touch it in the middle and you are usually left with only a couple of air bubbles. This was a disaster. I had to squeegee out dozens of air bubbles and even then there were lots left. So I am sending this back and going to give the ultimate shield a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kerryfisher

I got this one off ebay, cheap enough and fits great, piece of cake to fit, no probs with bubbles at all.
    It feels better than apple glass to use I think.
    €5-85 inc delivery of gugtech on ebay.

Advertisement