Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viagogo query

Options
  • 09-01-2015 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Hey folks.

I bought some tickets on viagogo for a concert in the uk over Christmas and I was just hoping for reassurances. I apparently wont get the tickets until a few days before the event, which makes booking a hotel a little awkward.
    Plus, is there a chance that the tickets will be seperate? On the website, it confirms the row and the section but not seat number?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

The reason is doesn't list the seat numbers is most likely because Ticketmaster could cancel the tickets if they found out exactly which seats they were, as re-selling is against their T&C's.

Leaving out the fact that you've likely paid a crazy price I wouldn't worry too much about it. The seller won't get paid until the gig happens and you get in with them (Viagogo hold it in the interim and no doubt make another packet on all that interest), so it's in everyones interest to get the tickets to you on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

nm wrote: »
    The reason is doesn't list the seat numbers is most likely because Ticketmaster could cancel the tickets if they found out exactly which seats they were, as re-selling is against their T&C's.

They dont seem to mind when it comes to their own resale site Getmein.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

they are touts. use them at your own risk.

locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement