Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2017 Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

No, piledrivers are banned in WWE. Risk outweighs benefit in terms of amount of neck breaks historically.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Pentecost wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed she was grimacing and holding her arm after the match. The ref went to raise it and she stopped him so he raised her other arm. Didn't occur to me that she was actually hurt but she obviously was.

Others rewatched the match and seemingly here Sasha did something weird with her arm:
    VDWHxJL.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Considering that was the opening sequence of moves she showed some grapefruits if she did hurt it there and then let Becky work over it and still had a classic match with a bad arm! Sami got a tonne of plaudits for his match with Cena considering he messed his arm early, hope Sasha gets the same respect if thats where the damage was done

LeeJM wrote: »
    Considering that was the opening sequence of moves she showed some grapefruits if she did hurt it there and then let Becky work over it and still had a classic match with a bad arm! Sami got a tonne of plaudits for his match with Cena considering he messed his arm early, hope Sasha gets the same respect if thats where the damage was done

I could be totally wrong and this was a superior sell job.

But she didn't do the customary post match promo on Youtube and
    didn't appear on the TV tapings.

Sasha is very tough and is legendary for not breaking character when cameras are rolling.

What have they've done to Bliss:

YAVhMfO.jpg

• Advertisement

Whats BAMF? Blake and Murphy F....?

Buddy Alex Murphy Factor.

At the show last night Becky still doing the Steam Punk thing wrestled Lina Farene the monstrous rook. Balor tagged with Solomon Crowe against Tyler Breeze and Tye Dillinger in the main event.

https://twitter.com/JessGuin84/status/602283654237319168
    https://instagram.com/p/3C5Y-KsUs5/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

rovert wrote: »
    What have they've done to Bliss:

What have they done? Improved her a million percent? Guaranteed that she will be called up along with them to the main roster! Blake / Murphy are the 2nd best tag team in the E at the minute. Watch this space

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Bad Ass Mother F*ckers if it was in the old ECW!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Blake Alexa Murphy Factor... Pretty dull

• Advertisement

Apparently this Saturday is Sarah Stock's final match in Mexico.

Not only she will be an NXT trainer but I am hearing she will be Wrestling in some capacity too. The fact that NXT used Stock as one of Tyler Breeze's models was interesting. I know she has had some work done on her face in the interim but it is kind of poetic in its own way as Johnny Ace's regime infamously turned her down as she wasn't a "10". Goes to show how much things have changed the last few years.

CFfRnPbVIAAHwQs.jpg

Before anyone asks: Sarah Stock (grey), Nhooph "Jasmine" Areebi (purple), Dasha Kuret (Blue) and Gionna Daddio (in whatever that colour is).

Along with Finn Balor WWE filmed a Dana Brooke WWE Network special or a similar level of production. Cameras were following her and she did a biographical sitdown interview:
    _gthOs30.jpg

Good read:

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/603583967724449792

It is a WWE.com piece so it is pandering to smarks. Actual change is real change on the main roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I just want to hear Sasha saying "33"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Perhaps they are finally learning that if they don't have something for someone too do on Raw long term there's no point calling them up
    I'd love to see him up there as a babyface. He could give J & J Security a makeover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Someone please tell me we get William Regal vs Kevin Owens at some stage. Please.

I think if that were to happen he could end up in the same condition as The Undertaker in 2014.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

I think if that were to happen he could end up in the same condition as The Undertaker in 2014.

Owens is unlikely to suffer a concussion from falling on his ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

What the hell is that Samoa Joe theme song all about?

Ageyev wrote: »
    Owens is unlikely to suffer a concussion from falling on his ass.
    I'm sure you were joking, but I did mean it could be potentially dangerous for Regal.

• Advertisement

What the hell is that Samoa Joe theme song all about?

You don't like elevator music?

Queens

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

That's a money promo right there!!

Zahra and the visiting MONTY BROWN at the Performance Centre
    CGDEIs4UgAAb4lr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I take it the former Marcus Con Vor still has no plans to get back into the game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

What's the story with Zahra? Has she done (m)any live events? Most infamous for the Seth Rollins controversy obviously but I haven't heard much about her otherwise.

Pentecost wrote: »
    What's the story with Zahra? Has she done (m)any live events? Most infamous for the Seth Rollins controversy obviously but I haven't heard much about her otherwise.

In terms of the females recruited from non-Wrestling backgrounds her and Gionna Daddio are the next in line to have an in ring debut. However Zahra broke her collarbone a few weeks ago so she is out for another two months. The Rollins thing was really unfortunate as you hear way more positive things about her than negative both in terms of her potential as a wrestler and personally.

Just watched this weeks episode. Felt like it flew by. Becky and Balor both got some attention this week which is always welcome. Emma looked hot as hell too. Charlotte looked a bit awkward, not for the first time. Team BAMF has potential. Elias Simpson has a decent look and would expect to see more of him. Looks like the amateur wrestling stable may happen with Jordon, Gable and another. And Kevin Owens is the best heel in the business

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Just watched this weeks episode. Felt like it flew by. Becky and Balor both got some attention this week which is always welcome. Emma looked hot as hell too. Charlotte looked a bit awkward, not for the first time. Team BAMF has potential. Elias Simpson has a decent look and would expect to see more of him. Looks like the amateur wrestling stable may happen with Jordon, Gable and another. And Kevin Owens is the best heel in the business

An you can't teach that

Agree - Owens is the very best.

As rumoured:
    - Former ROH TV Champion Tommaso Ciampa is another indie talent that will be working the WWE tryouts that begin next week in Orlando.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I take it the former Marcus Con Vor still has no plans to get back into the game

Oh man, I would adore seeing the return of the POOOOOOOOOOUNCE!

Period.

Advertisement