Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2017 Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Dana Brooke just turned up at my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I hope she at least shaved her face:(

Did she rub her arm multiple times, flip in the front door, and pat you on the head, before talking to you in her Jerry Seinfield voice?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Triple H needs to put the band together:
    https://twitter.com/UhaaNation/status/613736481459425280
    https://twitter.com/TozawaAkira/status/613737882998689793

Uhaa, Ricochet and Tozawa have been friends with Sasha (and Becky) for ages:
    https://twitter.com/TozawaAkira/status/571808782163968001

Cassie looks like some young one out celebrating her Leaving Cert results:

CIS37LUUsAAuoqN.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

KO is so entertaining on commentary, I can't remember a single thing that happened during that match I was so focussed on him

Also great recovery at the beginning of the show when he stuttered on the mic. So quick-witted it's scary

• Advertisement

They finally did a website interview with her:
    https://twitter.com/IsntSHELOVELY_4/status/614149948024717312

She comes across really well there. Like I always say she really could be something if she handles her issues with maturity and figures out how to survive in that environment.

WWE signed Brazilian indie wrestler Cezar Bononi to a contract.

25u32f7.jpg

https://twitter.com/RealKingRegal/status/534387949337858048

Lots of Charlotte related PR material came out yesterday prompting more July main roster call up talk:
    https://twitter.com/GrimsToyShow/status/614104516808601600
    https://twitter.com/CharlotteFDaily/status/614189887303106561

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I really do not rate charlotte that highly! She is alright but there are better than her on the NXT roster as it stands!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I really do not rate charlotte that highly! She is alright but there are better than her on the NXT roster as it stands!

I think she will eventually blend in with the rest of the main diva roster after shes called up would be a shame. Aside from the Flair hook, shes a bit bland at the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah she's not who I would choose to show what the NXT divas can do. Though if it leads to her being the first of the four to go up, then I'm all for it. She helps Paige, more join the Bellas side so then they start to bring in the other 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I like her. THough I completely understand indifference to her. I could see her winning the Diva's championship pretty quickly.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nikki eclipses A.J's record and then Charlotte arrives and beats her.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I wouldn't be surprised if Nikki eclipses A.J's record and then Charlotte arrives and beats her.

or she gets beaten just as shes about to break it.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Are the NXT house shows really that poorly attended? For me NXT is the best thing in about WWE these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

It's school halls and recreational centres, crowd doesn't look massive but the tickets do fairly well I guess

It's school halls and recreational centres, crowd doesn't look massive but the tickets do fairly well I guess

Yeah most of the shows sell out now. The venue capacity of the shows they run range from 150-500 seaters. There's been a big uptick in attendance the last 12-18 months. At one stage FCW would draw crowds of about 12 people regularly.

Gionna Daddio debuted/had her first match ever tonight at a NXT Live Event teaming with Charlotte vs Lina and Jessie McKay:
    7BnONx6.jpg

A female Enzo Amore. Knew each other before NXT and are from the same area. Both trained at DeFranco’s gym the same place that Stephanie McMahon and Triple H workout at. Her theme is her rapping.

She kind of gets dismissed online due to the fact she is always referred to as an "Ex-Hooters model" in the news stories but she's a beast in the gym and has a lot of personality. She's 21 so she has all the time in the World to get good.

The only woman in developmental that hasn't debuted yet is Zahra Schreiber of Seth Rollins leaked nudes fame. She started the same time as Gionna but recently broke collarbone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah feck, I didn't realise Zahra broke her collarbone. That's a shame.

• Advertisement

On the WWE/WWN thing whatever it is hasn't really advanced so it seems. Indie promoters have sent Gabe their dates for the second half of the year. Standard practice to ensure that there isn't any major schedule conflicts with shows and talent. Gabe didn't really object to anything. If there was something up a paper trail would exist.

Don't think things are off more likely this is a thing for 2016.

Meltzer wants to open a Developmental in Drimnagh :P:
    https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/615001998325231616

This past me by last week:

In terms of other stuff this weekend. Finn Balor worked Solomon Crowe for the first time in singles matches. Uhaa Nation and Axel Tischer made their NXT Live Event debuts. Bayley and Becky are still out injured. The next TV taping is July 16th and the last one before the next NXT Live Special.
    Angron wrote: »
    Ah feck, I didn't realise Zahra broke her collarbone. That's a shame.

She injured it a while ago. Should be making her return anytime now.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    or she gets beaten just as shes about to break it.
    I really think the next person to hold the record for the longest reigning Diva's champion should be one of the NXT women. Ideally Becky could get a good long run with it and claim that accolade, but Charlotte would probably be someone that Vince would look to I'd imagine, looking to play up the legacy of Ric. I have thought it for the last couple of months, since A.J has been gone, that Nikki seems to be getting passed through from month to month to overtake the record that was in place. It's a shame, as it seems to be due to Cena.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

This is as good a thread as any I guess. Is the whole Tokyo show live on the Network or just Balor/Owens? I've only seen the ads on NXT which don't mention anything but the latter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

The whole show. Its being billed as "The Beast from the East" because Brock is gonna have a match against Kofi

As LeeJM said. Also they are advertising Brock as the "main event" on WWE programming and Balor/Owens as the "main event" on NXT programming. I will make a thread after NXT airs this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Thanks chaps. I don't get around to seeing much Raw or Smackdown these days so I wasn't sure what the story was.

New website renders. Love Marcus Louis's for some reason:

kevinowens_1_full_20150630.png
    alexabliss_1_full_20150630.png
    marcuslouis_1_full_20150630.png

• Registered Users Posts: 40,016 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Watching nxt from this morning and carmella versus Emma was EASILY carmellas best in ring showing that I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

So, is Sasha Banks now a babyface from that segment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

So.....Emma's music has changed again...

Advertisement