Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2017 Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Top notch show. It is amazing what NXT has become over the last 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Anyone going to go to any of the UK shows? I'd love to but in final year medicine prob won't be able to...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chalum

Looked at the tickets quick earlier and they said £111? Not worth anything near that

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

I think that the reason people online say that was the greatest women's match ever or MOTY are because ait of them are not used to seeing truly great women's matches. If you only watch WWE then yes I can why you would say that. WWE has never seen a women's match as good as that even during the golden era of the divas during Trish and Lita.

I watch TNA, WWE, Shine and Shimmer. I've seen a lot of women's matches. I am a fan of women's wrestling. Granted I've never seen the All Japan Women or Gaea stuff so I can't say that it's the best women's match ever but I can say that for me it was a 5 star match and the best women's match NXT has produced thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

I can't believe Enzo and Cass weren't on the televised card. In fricken Brooklyn!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

I can't believe Enzo and Cass weren't on the televised card. In fricken Brooklyn!

They were on the TV taping before the show. Got a massive pop apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

We'll see it Wednesday anyway. Looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

We'll see it Wednesday anyway. Looking forward to it!

ahhh deadly, didnt know it was being taped

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Pretty good show overall. Mostly the right people won, and the matches were solid, it moved along at a pretty good pace. We also found out that it's not just the Full Sail University crowd that are irritating twats, the crowd here were just as bad.

On the Bailey/Banks MOTY stuff, not a chance. It was a very good, well worked match but really didn't like the opening third of it, also hated that dive to the outside over the referee by Sasha, after all she's the heel so why is she doing the biggest face spot in the match, also admittedly Bailey's hand thing did bug a bit too. Maybe the best NXT womens match ever, not the best womens match of the year.

Balor vs Owens was quite good but it was pretty much every WWE ladder match you've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Bayley nearly killed herself with the botched frankensteiner off the top rope. Christ that could have ended very badly...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I think rovert died after the Blue Pants chants and appearance.

Bayley nearly killed herself with the botched frankensteiner off the top rope. Christ that could have ended very badly...

That was a scary spot alright. Made up for it with the reverse frankensteiner though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Between this and Kana possibly signing Act 2 of the NXT women will be amazing:
    https://twitter.com/SCsirens/status/635816472535678976

No Dublin date something, something:

CNL2-f1WcAAQ9a3.jpg

rovert wrote: »
    Between this and Kana possibly signing Act 2 of the NXT women will be amazing:
    https://twitter.com/SCsirens/status/635816472535678976

For the love of everything holy please let that be true!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

rovert wrote: »
    No Dublin date something, something:

CNL2-f1WcAAQ9a3.jpg

Got €20 return flights to Glasgow with Ryanair, Gunna make a weekend out of it see the slights at xmas(ish) time.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think Tyler Breeze should've won his match and start a whole streak of beating international stars, similar to Heath Slater defeating all the legends a few years ago. Don't know who should beat him in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Kicking Dynamite Kid all around the ring in his wheelchair. That's money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Would love to go to the Blackpool show. Pity flights from Dublin stopped during the year.

Would put my money on Regal booting up for a bout or something special.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I think Tyler Breeze should've won his match and start a whole streak of beating international stars, similar to Heath Slater defeating all the legends a few years ago. Don't know who should beat him in the end

did Heath Slater not lose to every legend he faced in that run ? apart from Doink

• Advertisement

Did he? I thought he won because I just remember them all coming out against him at Mania then.

Okay just checked and you're right. But think be better for Tyler to win his matches.

CNSjfgSVAAEkixh.png

Qween
    ZS94S9G.jpg
    What a week! I'll never forget the moment of having 15,000 plus fans stand on their feet! Thank you Brooklyn and thank you @wwenxt for giving me my wings to live my dreams! Got to make history and I will continue to show the world why I am The BOSS!!

Is it strange that Enzo and Cass are one of the longest running tag teams in NXT yet don't have a team name?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭themick

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Is it strange that Enzo and Cass are one of the longest running tag teams in NXT yet don't have a team name?

Worked ok for Edge and Christian

Ah so E&C v2.0

Cute plug of a match we could be seeing in NXT in a few months
    https://twitter.com/SHIMMERwomen/status/636649002851631104

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

What are your thoughts on them rovert? How would they compare to Sasha and Becky for example?

I'd still love to see Melissa and La Rae in someday, even if La Rae is in the wrong era for WWEs tastes.

Looks like Sarah Stock is finally joining WWE as a trainer full time
    https://twitter.com/therealfredo/status/636671140161699840

Had guest trained in the past
    https://twitter.com/TheSaraDelRey/status/604056398356463618/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Nice recap of the TakeOver to start the show. I wonder are they going to acknowledge the fact that they appear to still be in Brooklyn for the next hour. Looking forward to this 4 Way.

Advertisement