Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2017 Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Latte1

rovert wrote: »
    People are attempting a #bringnxttoireland hashtag on Twitter.

I wonder if it is feasible venue wise. The 9,000 or so seater o2 Arena is likely too big and the 1,954 seat National Stadium is probably too small. The Blackpool show is a 1906 seater but the Wrestlers are in the Country already and the show is probably a favour to William Regal. It is an old venue he used to Wrestle in.

Then you have to factor in could the market sustain a 3rd WWE show this year.

At this moment in time the Wembley Arena, Sheffield Arena etc are being scaled down for NXT. Seating has been configured to use only half of the arena. This can easily be done for the 3Arena in Dublin. They can make seating configured to be approx 4,000. AFAIK that's what TNA did when they used it a few years back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

Latte1 wrote: »
    At this moment in time the Wembley Arena, Sheffield Arena etc are being scaled down for NXT. Seating has been configured to use only half of the arena. This can easily be done for the 3Arena in Dublin. They can make seating configured to be approx 4,000. AFAIK that's what TNA did when they used it a few years back

Judging by the various different spots in the arena I was able to buy tickets for on the SSE Arena's website, if they are scaling it for half then they're not blocking off almost any significant portion of the building on its own.

This is the building. I settled on seats in S9 but also had seats in E2, S13, N11 and N5. So unless they're blocking off the seats closest to the ring, I don't get how that would work
    wembley-arena-london-seating-plan-02-Concert-stage-view-from-seat-Block-E4-Row-P-Virtual-interactive-tour-inside-sections-tier-levels.jpg

It's simple really. The curtain off half the floor and stands. From what i've read they've had to release more tickets for Wembley so it's likely they'll use the whole arena so from S7 and N7 down to the stage is curtained off. It's nothing new for arenas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Sorry for upsetting you Latte, I didn't realise you wanted me to go to NXT with you so badly. I saw £110 mentioned on Twitter and I wrongly assumed that was the basic rate. Oops.

Sorry for upsetting you Latte, I didn't realise you wanted me to go to NXT with you so badly. I saw £110 mentioned on Twitter and I wrongly assumed that was the basic rate. Oops.

You didn't upset me at all nor do I want you to go with me to the shows. I was merely pointing out that most tickets aren't crazy expensive.

• Advertisement

It's simple really. The curtain off half the floor and stands. From what i've read they've had to release more tickets for Wembley so it's likely they'll use the whole arena so from S7 and N7 down to the stage is curtained off. It's nothing new for arenas.

I get the concept of curtaining off half the arena. My point is that considering the various different areas where the seats have been sold, that isn't possible. If you have a look on the secondary market, there are tickets sold all over the building. So unless they're putting a giant tarp up to cut off half the arena with fans on both sides of it, it seems like your information might be off or at the very least outdated.

Monokne wrote: »
    I get the concept of curtaining off half the arena. My point is that considering the various different areas where the seats have been sold, that isn't possible. If you have a look on the secondary market, there are tickets sold all over the building. So unless they're putting a giant tarp up to cut off half the arena with fans on both sides of it, it seems like your information might be off or at the very least outdated.

You didn't read everything I said. I also noted that they had to release more blocks to satisfy demand and it's likely the whole of the Wembley Arena is open. This was not the case when tickets first went on sale this morning.

You understand?

You didn't read everything I said. I also noted that they had to release more blocks to satisfy demand and it's likely the whole of the Wembley Arena is open. This was not the case when tickets first went on sale this morning.

You understand?

I was on looking at these tickets at 09:00 this morning. SO if they changed their mind and decided to open up different areas of the building, they did it inside five minutes.

You didn't upset me at all nor do I want you to go with me to the shows. I was merely pointing out that most tickets aren't crazy expensive.
    So if the tickets aren't crazy expensive, you could stump for a pair for us to go along? It's my birthday today. I thought you were going to surprise me with tickets.

So if the tickets aren't crazy expensive, you could stump for a pair for us to go along? It's my birthday today. I thought you were going to surprise me with tickets.

No

• Advertisement

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Ok so I'm going to say something that I never thought I'd ever say.

Eva Marie wasn't totally and completely awful this week. Still as slow as a wet day in the ring but I do see a slight improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I can't understand why she still can't hit the ropes though. It's mind boggling. I assume she's training non-stop given her bull**** on instagram?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Ok so I'm going to say something that I never thought I'd ever say.

Eva Marie wasn't totally and completely awful this week. Still as slow as a wet day in the ring but I do see a slight improvement.

Nope she's still ****.

She is appreciably better than she was. She is by no means good but she's not particularly bad any more either. Certainly she's no worse than Carmella.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Baron Corbin is working WWE shows this weekend for the first time. Tyler Breeze is on those shows too:
    https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/637414211228991492

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Corbin would make a good bodyguard for Tyler

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

That's grim. The guy in the front row does exactly what we were all thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Some good matches on the show but Eva Marie is still terrible everything is slow motion when she wrestles

Also I hate mojo rawley my god he's brutal character

• Advertisement

sky88 wrote: »
    Also I hate mojo rawley my god he's brutal character

It is but it isn't a character. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Mojo and Ryder together makes me want to hurt people.

Your current Champions:
    tumblr_nttn23Zghc1seygrto1_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Emma needs to be pushed for her accent alone...

And her talent. Of which she has a ton of.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭Pentecost

She looks amazing these days too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,017 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

WWE talent need to realise that when you delete it's not really deleted from the Internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Best of luck in her future endeavours

• Advertisement

Seth has pretty questionable taste in women.

She seems like an absolute psycho.

She's out the door. She's becoming a lightning rod for bad press.

Advertisement