Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2017 Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Monokne wrote: »
    Wonder how Aaron will feel about that...

Who??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

Aaron Solow, indie wrestler. Bayley's fella!

Ah i see! Im sure their relationship is rock solid....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

LeeJM wrote: »
    Ah i see! Im sure their relationship is rock solid....
    Exactly, people love to gossip...

tumblr_o25wm0mNzF1tfdt9co4_250.gif

Nothing to worry about.

ROCK......SOLID.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Aaron Solow, indie wrestler. Bayley's fella!

Thought that said Balor's fella on first glance. Wouldn't shock me either tbh.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Ferg, Bayley and her boyfriend make a living from rolling around with other people so your probably reading way too much into it.

Dont think anybody is reading too much into it. I joked on the last page about a rumour starting and then about me starting said rumour.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

LeeJM wrote: »
    Dont think anybody is reading too much into it. I joked on the last page about a rumour starting and then about me starting said rumour.

Whoops, looks like it was me reading too much into something :pac:

DM_7 wrote: »
    Whoops, looks like it was me reading too much into something :pac:

Not at all. My sources tell me they are at it like rabbits :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭Ridley

Baylor Club™

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was one of the reasons I was wondering what drugs he was on. Not because he was rolling around with Bayley, because I would like that chance as well, but because of the way he was acting in general. Bayley, of all people, seemed to tell him to calm down at one point.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,023 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Cameron botch. jesus that was poor.

That was an okay episode.
    I can't stand mojo ****ing jojo or whatever he's called.
    Alexa is a goddess. Cameron ain't
    Love the american alphas and enzo and cass.
    I don't get the drifter character. As corey Graves said his gear looks like a johnny depp starter kit.
    The bayley and carmella match is so good and easily carmella's best match in nxt. And asuka is just so good as she said nothing, but she just smiled and well she says so much by saying nothing. It's beautiful to see. Also eva marie is a disaster. I'm sorry but dear lord she should be at dana brookes level at this point but nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Loved the crowd chant at Elias Samson saying drift away. I totally agree with them and I'm nearly at the stage of fast forwarding his matches. He's just plain boring.

Hype bros actually looked good this week. The hype Ryder is a nice finisher.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Props to the camera work, almost a worm's eye view of the move, made it look spectacular.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

Wow Cameron was a disaster. She's usually better than the criticisms she normally gets, but this was easily her worst performance ever. Made no sense to put two heels against each other. They could have trotted out Aliyah or Liv Morgan to be fed to whichever heel they wanted.

Carmella impressed me. They did a good job of selling her as an inexperienced rookie, and the face/face dynamic kept things fun. Bayley's really evolved into a ring general. She brought Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax and now Carmella to good title matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

Wow Cameron was a disaster. She's usually better than the criticisms she normally gets, but this was easily her worst performance ever. Made no sense to put two heels against each other. They could have trotted out Aliyah or Liv Morgan to be fed to whichever heel they wanted.

Carmella impressed me. They did a good job of selling her as an inexperienced rookie, and the face/face dynamic kept things fun. Bayley's really evolved into a ring general. She brought Alexa Bliss, Nia Jax and now Carmella to good title matches.

Not a bad episode even if there was a bit of filler in there. Joe v Sami was very good. Surprised they gave Deonna Purrazzo so much exposure including the promo with Dana and Emma considering they haven't actually signed her yet as far as I'm aware. I quite like her though and she's highly rated from her indie work.

• Advertisement

Late to the party here, but Cameron's sliding splits dropkick or whatever it was meant to be was so good. Couldn't stop laughing. She's the drizzling ****s.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Its in a clear holding pattern but its a good show. Cant wait for the Dallas build to begin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I would have rathered a rematch between Samoa Joe and Finn Bálor, London was brilliant like.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was watching the full video on the NXT facebook page and looks like his leg is better.

Yeah he was tagging with Austin Aries over the weekend apparently and wasn't showing any ill effects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Watching the most recent episode on the network - the Eva Marie and Nia Jax promo was just horrific. Pretty sure they had an autocue behind as they seemed to be looking over the camera and their eyes were moving as they spoke.

gimmick wrote: »
    Watching the most recent episode on the network - the Eva Marie and Nia Jax promo was just horrific. Pretty sure they had an autocue behind as they seemed to be looking over the camera and their eyes were moving as they spoke.

What I found very funny was that ring general Eva Marie telling asuka to watch herself. I mean good god who thought that would be believable or in any way good ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    What I found very funny was that ring general Eva Marie telling asuka to watch herself. I mean good god who thought that would be believable or in any way good ?

That's the heat, fam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

That's the heat, fam.

Yep its what they have been doing all along with eva. they are purposely working on the general hatred that she seems to get from fans.

Advertisement