Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2017 Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Similar (but better) to Brock attacking Dean Ambrose in the parking lot. Dash and Dawson put a beating on Enzo outside the Performance Centre. Pretty cool and different angles.

https://streamable.com/lul8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

sky88 wrote: »
    Yep its what they have been doing all along with eva. they are purposely working on the general hatred that she seems to get from fans.

It's great booking. It's the opposite of what they're doing with Roman. So logical.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

The new ring gear for Gable and Jordan was smart, they just changed the colours, design and I don't see Team Angle anymore.

Agreed. Now I see the Rockers! But sincerely, I liked them.

Did anyone see Bull Dempsey and immediately work out why they released him? The guy had to put on 20 full pounds of fat between the Takeover show in December and the Orlando taping at the end of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Finn was a little heelish in the closing segment. Is a turn coming? Getting the gang back together as heels?

• Advertisement

One last point/issue on looks. It seems odd to me that so many of the young women appear to be availing of things like botox, collagen already.

The ladies must still be under a lot of pressure to attain certain looks.

Monokne wrote: »
    Agreed. Now I see the Rockers! But sincerely, I liked them.

Did anyone see Bull Dempsey and immediately work out why they released him? The guy had to put on 20 full pounds of fat between the Takeover show in December and the Orlando taping at the end of January.

What the hell happened during Ciampa's finisher, was Bull that unflexible?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Yeah did you see that as well, the camera remained on the far side as it wasn't applied properly?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

DM_7 wrote: »
    The new ring gear for Gable and Jordan was smart, they just changed the colours, design and I don't see Team Angle anymore.

Right out of the Steiners 1980s closet.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

DM_7 wrote: »
    One last point/issue on looks. It seems odd to me that so many of the young women appear to be availing of things like botox, collagen already.

The ladies must still be under a lot of pressure to attain certain looks.

Who looks as if they've had work done? Are you sure it's not just the thick make-up they need to wear on TV?

• Advertisement

They're all very heavily done up on the show. Carmella looks like completely unnatural always.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

For Carmella it's part of her character though. I think Dana Brook is the worst culprit

Eva Marie has looked woeful a few times with excess levels of makeup. It's all of them really.

Who looks as if they've had work done? Are you sure it's not just the thick make-up they need to wear on TV?

It could be make up.

Dana, Aliyah, Eva, Amanda, Carmella are the people I was thinking of.

Think the women are just wearing make up fam.

Monokne wrote: »
    Think the women are just wearing make up fam.

This isn't getting over.

Omackeral wrote: »
    This isn't getting over.

I'm not trying to get something over, just using half a word. :)

You're using half a word!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Monokne with the slow burn heel turn :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

While not suggesting Mooke is being intentionally condescending, Fam just Comes across as such condescending word. Its definitely no bro

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    While not suggesting Mooke is being intentionally condescending, Fam just Comes across as such condescending word. Its definitely no bro

I imagine whoever the visionary was that first started using 'bro' instead of 'brother' was shunned by society as well. Visionaries often are :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,023 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Itssoeasy wrote: »

I'm rooting for those crazy kids.

I'm not convinced she's actually his type to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Pentecost wrote: »

Who cares, they are happy and enjoying their lives in WWE. Good for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

You can't help but like bull Dempsey but I thought someone on here had posted that he had been released a few weeks ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Pentecost wrote: »

Finn + Bayley 4 eva.

You can't help but like bull Dempsey but I thought someone on here had posted that he had been released a few weeks ago?

He has. He's Bull James now.
    http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/671383-released-wwe-nxt-talent-offers-lengthy-statement-bull-dempsey-gets-new-ring-name-preview-the-next-ride-along-episode

Last nights show was in the can 5 weeks ago. They are taped through Mania I believe.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Who cares, they are happy and enjoying their lives in WWE. Good for them.

I like both of them, I'm just joking. They do seem like good friends in all seriousness and they're giving the crowds some entertainment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I liked the awkward school disco style slow dance.

I'm just wondering how they could bring Bayley to the main roster. Only way I can think of is an open challenge. And she seems like someone who might do well working with Cena in some capacity since she could get over with kids. Only problem is her colour scheme is too reminiscent of Cena.

Advertisement