Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT 2017 Thread *SPOILERS*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

My last show was the Smackdown after Wrestlemania 26,wgen Swagger cashed in Against Jericho and won the WHC. Front row for that with Super Rush.

I think im obliged to go to NXT in Dublin. It's mandatory that I go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Leaked video of Shinsuke Nakamura practising his entrance. I like the new theme (not as much as Subconscious) I'm wrapping this youtube video in Spoiler tags

I actually like his new theme better than his old one. I think they did a tremendous job with it. One of their best imo.

Also excited to hear about Tessa Blanchard, daughter of Tully, popping up on NXT.

I actually like his new theme better than his old one. I think they did a tremendous job with it. One of their best imo.

Also excited to hear about Tessa Blanchard, daughter of Tully, popping up on NXT.

Its seriously grown on me the past few days too. Serious goose bumps for his entrance when I finally got to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

It's super-Celtic sounding, makes me think of Connemarra/Donegal or Iceland.

The EDM drums are a bit annoying but must sound amazing in an arena.

Palo Alto wrote: »
    It's super-Celtic sounding, makes me think of Connemarra/Donegal or Iceland.

The EDM drums are a bit annoying but must sound amazing in an arena.

Really? I get a real Oriental vibe off it. The violins perhaps

• Advertisement

Yeah even the D-Minor key it's in and minor-pentatonic scale of the violin riff, was just playing a long on guitar a bit.

Love the distorted cello at the start.

It's a very cool piece of music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

So..
    No Balor matches on the tapings? Is he going to the main roster, Balor Club/Bulletproof?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

On above spoiler
    I thought it was odd for sure.

Also wondered if his paint from takeover was a main roster test, less intricate than previous work, no back paint where he would sweat more and maybe even harder wearing to protect the clean looking ring canvas

Good shout. I like your reasoning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,259 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I assume the spoilers are in relation to the upcoming weeks tapings?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

It's going to be at download this year. Delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I assume the spoilers are in relation to the upcoming weeks tapings?

Yep. Dont read if you enjoy NXT unspoiled

Assume that's Finn heel after that match. Heelish victory I felt.

Looking forward to whatever they have planned.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ticketmaster has the show up now.

€28.50 - €136.00 price range :confused::confused::confused:

EDIT: Guesswork, the top price there probably includes some meet and greet. If there's a €28.50 ticket available, then thats cheaper than the main roster's usual cheapest tickets. Usually, tickets are €76, €60 and €34.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ticketmaster has the show up now.

€28.50 - €136.00 price range :confused::confused::confused:

EDIT: Guesswork, the top price there probably includes some meet and greet. If there's a €28.50 ticket available, then thats cheaper than the main roster's usual cheapest tickets. Usually, tickets are €76, €60 and €34.

Can't see it coming near to selling out , but that said will be awesome show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

How long do we think the Dublin show will be on for? Trying to figure out whether it would be easier to drive up or if public transport would be an option

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Virtanen wrote: »
    How long do we think the Dublin show will be on for? Trying to figure out whether it would be easier to drive up or if public transport would be an option

Guessing 2 and a half to 3 hours?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm up to Dublin like a shot of fcuking lightning for NXT. If they half-arse a show, it would beat Raw or Smackdown right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just got my text for the presale there, any boardsie meetup before or after? I'd love to head up for this but I'd be going alone so I'm undecided as of yet.

Got a text there too. Hopefully I'll get someone to go with as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Just after getting a text there now from 3 as well about presale tickets. €136 is there dearest ticket,as one poster on here said. So for that price it must include a meet and greet ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Are there usually ring-side / decent seats on pre-sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

Anyone care to PM me the presale password? Not on 3 myself..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

If anyone has a password they won't be using I wouldn't say no to it? I doubt it'll sell out though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just got my ticket, Block G Row 13, excellent seat considering it was the cheapest available at €28 plus fees! Will be going on my own but that's well worth it to see Shinsuke Nakamura and Samoa Joe! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Found out this morning that I can't go to the Dublin show due to a family event the same day, gutted doesn't even describe it :(

Damned family events, damn them to hell :pac:

Joe not listed for Belfast, but chance to see Nakamura & AA is unbelievable.

Balor I can take or leave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,259 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Found out this morning that I can't go to the Dublin show due to a family event the same day, gutted doesn't even describe it :(

Damned family events, damn them to hell :pac:

Well wwe is all about family entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Well wwe is all about family entertainment

Unfortunately this side of the family turn their noses up at such scripted shenaniganery, damn them and their snobbery.

There'd better be a free bar, or I will not be a happy camper knowing I'm missing out on NXT in Dublin while stuck with family I couldn't gives a toss about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Unfortunately this side of the family turn their noses up at such scripted shenaniganery, damn them and their snobbery.

There'd better be a free bar, or I will not be a happy camper knowing I'm missing out on NXT in Dublin while stuck with family I couldn't gives a toss about.

It might be time to disown them.

Advertisement