Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falling trees

Options
  • 09-01-2015 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,493 ✭✭✭✭

There is a huge tree down on the back road in Windgates and its taken power lines down with it the road is completely blocked if any one is going up that way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Yup, it's really wild up around there at the moment, hope everyone stays safe out there right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Alan_P

There's a small tree down in Rathdown Park, too.

And my bus driver said there was a power line down in the village itself, and he was going to have divert around by Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Yep and darts are stuck at Dalkey and Bray

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭youknowwho

Priory road is closed also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

Small tree down at Windgates at approx 6.20. Hit a car heading in Bray direction. Gardai had just arrived. Only one lane passable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Yep and darts are stuck at Dalkey and Bray

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Windgates closed from roundabout at bray upwards. Not letting any cars up. It's wicked up here, expect a lot more trees to be down by morning. Stay safe.

Advertisement