Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone installed Hive from British Gas in the Republic?

• 09-01-2015 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Interested in Hive just wonder if anyone has already installed here and the Republic and could give me some feedback?

I am also looking into the Salus it500 as an alternative.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Hive is not currently available in the Ireland, but shall be launched here in the coming months

It is being trailed here, and have to say it's great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Galego

DGOBS wrote: »
    Hive is not currently available in the Ireland, but shall be launched here in the coming months

It is being trailed here, and have to say it's great.

I contacted Hive and they told me there was no point in them selling the Hive to me in Ireland and me getting it to work just as in the UK. The only thing is that they do not offer installion in Ireland yet so needs to be self installed.

I tried the demo app and really like it so I am seriously considering to purchase it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

It will be launched here in the next few months b

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Galego wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am also looking into the Salus it500 as an alternative.

Thanks.

I recently installed the Salus and am really pleased with it. Works perfectly and not too expensive.

Advertisement