Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pole to pole on channel 5

• 09-01-2015 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Ex rugby player Richard Parks takes part in a mountain bike called Yak Attack in Nepal. Started at 7 but on again at 8 on channel 5+1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

Sorry I Believe it's race to the pole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,027 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

mhiggy09 wrote: »
    Sorry I Believe it's race to the pole
    The first few minutes would lead you to believe that but it was about the Yak Attack MTB race.

That was enjoyable. I just checked out the Thorong Pass on Strava. Fcuking hell - 827 metres climb in 1km! Out of 27 people the KOM average is .9km per hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

The first few minutes would lead you to believe that but it was about the Yak Attack MTB race.

That was enjoyable. I just checked out the Thorong Pass on Strava. Fcuking hell - 827 metres climb in 1km! Out of 27 people the KOM average is .9km per hour.

No I meant the program was called race to the pole.

It was very good. If anyone wants to watch it again it should be on tomorrow on channel 5 +24 at 7. I also believe he is doing some kind of marathon running in the peruvian Amazon in the next program next week .

Also which climb was Thorong Pass. Was it the one on the second last day ?
    827m in 1km sounds absolutely ludicrous. It must be a mistake.

Advertisement