Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Named insurance 1st time driver.

Options
  • 09-01-2015 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So I'm doing my theory test next week and I'm planning on getting insured on my girlfriends car (1.4, 2004, Astra). She has her full licence 2 years and is insured with liberty.  I'm 24 and want to be a named driver for a year till I can buy my own car. Do u think her premium will increase much? I'm planning to pay the extra.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi Daryls

As it’s your girlfriend’s policy you should ask her to contact us. We will need to take some details from her about you. In terms of the price, it can vary and will entirely depend on your individual policy details. If you PM me your girlfriends details or call us on 1890 89 1890 you can get more information about how any change is likely to affect the policy.

Good luck with the Theory Test.

Regards

Una
    Daryl7s wrote: »
    So I'm doing my theory test next week and I'm planning on getting insured on my girlfriends car (1.4, 2004, Astra). She has her full licence 2 years and is insured with liberty.  I'm 24 and want to be a named driver for a year till I can buy my own car. Do u think her premium will increase much? I'm planning to pay the extra.

Advertisement