Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esb meter flcikering lights

Options
  • 09-01-2015 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,892 ✭✭✭

Had a look at my ESB meter panel on the outside wall and where there are numbers 1 to 8 under the ESB electricity logo all lights are lit gree apart from number 1 neon light that is flickering green and number 7 neon light which is flickering orange. Is this a sign of a fault and if so will I have to contact the ESB? Any advice or help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,578 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

billyhead wrote: »
    Had a look at my ESB meter panel on the outside wall and where there are numbers 1 to 8 under the ESB electricity logo all lights are lit gree apart from number 1 neon light that is flickering green and number 7 neon light which is flickering orange. Is this a sign of a fault and if so will I have to contact the ESB? Any advice or help would be appreciated

I assume its a "Hyster" or Eyster (spelling) branded one?

If it is and its one of the fancy new ones, I wouldn't worry about it, they all flash green and orange all the time...

I'm a meter reader, I see enough of them on my day to day... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,892 ✭✭✭billyhead

Fieldog wrote: »
    I assume its a "Hyster" or Eyster (spelling) branded one?

If it is and its one of the fancy new ones, I wouldn't worry about it, they all flash green and orange all the time...

I'm a meter reader, I see enough of them on my day to day... :)

Thanks Fieldog

Advertisement