Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP PLEASE PVZ2 garden warfare

Options
  • 09-01-2015 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Can someone help me please?? Quick story, so I eventually joined the Playstation network just before xmas as my son was looking for Plants Vs Zombie2 garden warfare for xmas. Now this game is network play only but I can't connect to any multi-player games!!
    When we loaded up on Stephens Day the PS network was down so it got put on the shelf for a few days. However the PS network is up again but we still can't connect!! After the title screen loads it connects to the EA server no probs. However when we select multiplayer, we get (i) looking for a server (ii) found a server (iii) unable to connect to server every time!! Cant for the life of me figure out what we're doing wrong!!
    I'm using a wireless broadband connection….. help please :(

Comments

Advertisement