Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Induction top coffee pot

• 09-01-2015 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Wasn't sure where to post this but I figure cooking was the best bet. I have only ever used plunger coffee pots and when the last one broke I decided to get coffee pot for my induction hob. I tried it for the first time this eve. I filled the bottom with water, put coffee in the little compartment and popped it on the hob. 20 mins passed before I thought to check why the pot wasn't filling up (it was only about 1/6 full). Anyway the water on the bottom was gone and obviously had been for some time judging by the burnt base. What did I do wrong? I totally can't fathom it.
    The brand and model is bialetti Venus if that helps

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved this into the Coffee & Tea forum where it's more likely to be seen by people who know their coffee pots :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I've moved this into the Coffee & Tea forum where it's more likely to be seen by people who know their coffee pots :)

Oh thank you. I'm on my phone and could see all the fora so easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Have a look at this recent thread. Particularly the link in the 4th post.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=93695447

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Zagato wrote: »
    Have a look at this recent thread. Particularly the link in the 4th post.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=93695447

That's brilliant, thanks so much. Mods you can delete this thread as I'm posting in a more appropriate one now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Locked :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement