Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Showertray

• 09-01-2015 11:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Ive to install a new shower tray for my aunt as the old one is cracked and leaking. Its been in the house about 40 years and time for a new one. Ive also to install some pvc panels around the shower.

What i want to know what type of shower tray is best to use up stairs and how is it i lay it. Ive fixed some drainage before in baths and sinks so know how to fix the drain in shower tray but its the installing the tray that im not to clued up on

If i installl a plastic type tray, can i bed it into some sand and cement after covering the timber in some pva. Is it the same for the ceramic type trays or will i get away without needing the sand cement.

Advertisement