Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: four season sleeping bag

Options
  • 09-01-2015 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭

Wanted!! Looking for a decent sleeping bag and a figure 8
    AD on Climbing.ie or PM me here.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 SimoBurn

Try "Alpine Sports" for gear! They are an online shop and I can recommend them big time. Sorry I can not write the full web address as I am a new user but just google them! They have great prices too!

Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭RamblingRuairi

alpinesports.ie - bought the Rab 900 Ascent from Nigel last year and slept incredibly comfortably on Kilimanjaro last year (ie, shorts and t-shirt)

I would recommend a good "mattress" also though - it will keep you up off the ground and add extra insulation. I have the Exped-synmat-ul-9 from Elite Mountain Supplies and love it. Packs down quiet small and inflates very quickly.

Also, to waterproof the sleeping bag you could try this: alpkit.com and have a look a their Hunkas (bivvy bags)

Hope this helps.
    R

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

What about an ex British army artic sleeping bag & bivi bag

Advertisement