If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R 90 hd open box?

Options
  • 10-01-2015 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,734 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Just wondering if you have any monitor audio r90hd on offer? Looking for a pair.. Would consider any colour
    Cheers
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,734 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi guys,

i phoned the store yesterday and there's no open box r90hds.. but just wondering if you would have any r45 hds in black gloss lying around?

Cheers,
    Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Mick, unfortunately not.

We have cleared most of the old radius range and I don't have any 45's although I'm still showing 1 pair of the 90HD on stock.

Did someone actually check the store for you on those 90HD or did the colour not suit?

ATB

Dave

We have cleared most of the old radius range and I don't have any 45's although I'm still showing 1 pair of the 90HD on stock.

Did someone actually check the store for you on those 90HD or did the colour not suit?

ATB

Dave
    Hi dave
    I'm not fussy on colour if you can check and get back to me with a price would appreciate it
    Thanks
    Mick

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ATB

Dave
    Hi dave
    I'm not fussy on colour if you can check and get back to me with a price would appreciate it
    Thanks
    Mick
    Mick,

sorry for butting in - I know that there are no intact R90 / R45HD's in open box ( there may be a couple of lame ducks but nothing I'd want to sell at the moment) but I'll PM you a price on the shiny new Radius 45 & Radius 90 series,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks Johm, pm received and replied to!

Cheers,
    Mick

• Advertisement

Thanks Johm, pm received and replied to!

Cheers,
    Mick
    Hi guys
    Still pondering, any chance you would have r180hds in white clearing?
    Cheers
    Mick

Hi Guys,

Just to follow up - ordered a pair of r45s to use as surrounds in my system Wednesday - they came yesterday which is great service..

Just wondering if you would have anything like a Monitor Audio Radius r360 subs clearing in black gloss? Using my r90hds for stereo speakers with my denon dab 38 and cant help think that a small sub would help make things sound better

Cheers,
    Mick

Hi Guys,

Just to follow up - ordered a pair of r45s to use as surrounds in my system Wednesday - they came yesterday which is great service..

Just wondering if you would have anything like a Monitor Audio Radius r360 subs clearing in black gloss? Using my r90hds for stereo speakers with my denon dab 38 and cant help think that a small sub would help make things sound better

Cheers,
    Mick
    Mick - I think I have an R360HD kicking around in black ( and it would work great with a DM38)

I'll have a shifty over the weekend and revert asap

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

No panic with this but just wondering if you had any joy sourcing a r360hd?

Thanks,
    Michael

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John,

Thanks,
    Michael
    Hi Mick_address.

I've had a check around the store here in Belfast an no joy at this end. Unless John has one hidden somewhere in Dublin.

I think John is out of the office today, I'll ask him to check once he returns.

Thanks and apologies for the delay in getting a reply to you on this.

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Thanks,
    Michael
    Hi Mick_address.

I've had a check around the store here in Belfast an no joy at this end. Unless John has one hidden somewhere in Dublin.

I think John is out of the office today, I'll ask him to check once he returns.

Thanks and apologies for the delay in getting a reply to you on this.
    Thanks Kenny,

I'll hold on for Johns reply - maybe he has some hidden in lusk somewhere (hopefully)

Cheers,
    Mick

Hi John,

Any news on this?

Cheers,
    Mick

Hi John,

Any news on this?

Cheers,
    Mick
    Mick,

apologies for the delay - I'm sending you a PM now,

ATVB,

John Mc 

Hi John,

Any news on this?

Cheers,
    Mick
    Mick,

apologies for the delay - I'm sending you a PM now,

ATVB,

John Mc 
    Pm received and replied to!

Hi John other sure if you seen my pm?

Hi John  other sure if you seen my pm?
    Hi Micks_address.

Just checking if you got a reply back?

If not would you drop me the PM and I can try and look after you.

Hi Micks_address.

Thanks Kenny he was digging out an r370 sub.. I'm sure he will get back to me. In the meantime have you any as small or smaller than an r360 sub that you could recommend for pairing with some radius r90 hds that are attached to a denon dab38

Thanks
    Mick

Hi Micks_address.

Thanks Kenny he was digging out an r370 sub..    I'm sure he will get back to me. In the meantime have you any as small or smaller than an r360 sub that you could recommend for pairing with some radius r90 hds that are attached to a denon dab38

Thanks
    Mick
    Hi Micks_address.

I think he is still looking ;)

You could look at the Cambridge MINX X200 coming at 329.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11117-minx-x200.aspx

Also the Cambridge SX100 priced at 199.99 euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12468-sx120.aspx

A little larger a 360HD but not by much.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.