Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gta v or Cod mw??

• 10-01-2015 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Going shopping tomorrow should I buy gta v or cod mw. I've had both games in the past and enjoyed them but which is better???

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I'm assuming you mean that you've own other games in the series, not these games? And also that you are talking about COD:AW, and not MW?

If so, then it's still totally subjective. Two totally different genres, but both very well received games. I don't own either, but I would buy GTA before COD, just because I'm really sick of COD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Icaras

I found GTAs missions to be boring and repetitive...but it has great potential and I think some great updates are coming out. It is mindblowingly massive with lots going on I just really hated the storyline. It does some things amazingly well like when you change characters. I want to love it but just cant.

Havent played COD - I suppose it is what it says on the box - fast paced FPS. For me Im waiting for it to come down in price before even looking at it.

If you havent played the last few COD's Id say go for that but as above 2 very different games. Do you prefer 3rd person exploring and dicking around or first person shooting?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

Thanks for the replies ah I'm more of a sports game game but have had both gta and cod in the past and enjoyed them. Has anyone any good suggestions to a good sports game I already own fifa

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

gamer1234 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies ah I'm more of a sports game game but have had both gta and cod in the past and enjoyed them. Has anyone any good suggestions to a good sports game I already own fifa

Have you got EA Access? Loads of games for around €20 to €25, I'm not sure which. Last years versions, but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

CatInABox wrote: »
    Have you got EA Access? Loads of games for around €20 to €25, I'm not sure which. Last years versions, but still.

Yeah I got it at xmas excellent job I have to say. Thinking about nhl 15 or nk215 maybe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Why not get GTA, play it to death, then re-sell it and pick up COD. GTA holds it's resale value very well.

Advertisement