Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeltacht

• 10-01-2015 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I got kicked out of the gaeltacht i was in last summer, ive went 3 times, but got kicked out on the last time, due to well not getting along with the other people in my house, before ye think i dont something absolutely stupid, a lad pissed in my friends shampoo and when he was in the shower we went in, and we got kicked out over it, but i was wondering would i be able to go back again, especially since i went twice before, winning a scholarship on one of the occasions, would i be able to go back? Id love to go back, but last summer was just stupid got along with everyone on the course but 7 of the lads in my house..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Learn how to behave yourself and stop posting the same thing all over boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭An Bradán Feasa

AntonK101 wrote: »
    I got kicked out of the gaeltacht i was in last summer, ive went 3 times, but got kicked out on the last time, due to well not getting along with the other people in my house, before ye think i dont something absolutely stupid, a lad pissed in my friends shampoo and when he was in the shower we went in, and we got kicked out over it, but i was wondering would i be able to go back again, especially since i went twice before, winning a scholarship on one of the occasions, would i be able to go back? Id love to go back, but last summer was just stupid got along with everyone on the course but 7 of the lads in my house..

Why do you think you should be let back in after that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭sophiiieee

Just go back to a different one? There are loads of different summer courses

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AntonK101

spurious wrote: »
    Learn how to behave yourself and stop posting the same thing all over boards.

It was just a question? all over boards is one post?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

AntonK101 wrote: »
    It was just a question? all over boards is one post?

It was not just one post as you well know.
    Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement