Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tragus, Rook and Forward Helix Piercing

Options
  • 10-01-2015 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

Im planning on getting a tragus and forward helix piercing on one ear, and a rook piercing on the other, and I just have a few questions-
    I was considering either Wildcat or Bodyshock to get it done, which would you recommend?
    Approx how much would each cost?
    Which would be the most painful, in your opinion? (I know pain is subjective but a guideline would be nice :o)
    And lastly, would I be able to get two piercings on the same ear one after another or would I have to wait and come back after the first has healed a bit?
    Sorry for my ignorance, currently I only sport lobe piercings and I've wanted these for a pretty long time but Im only researching it properly now :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Either studio would be fine, both quite reputable.

I think price wise about €40 for each.

Tragus for me was a blip. No worse than getting a normal helix. The first time I got my rook done I found it a bit painful but not unbearable. I then got it re-done on the same ear and it was a little more painful than the first time but again, all fairly manageable. Bear in mind the actual piercing process only takes less than a minute so it's only going to be short and sharp. Just follow the aftercare process well as it's slightly different healing cartilage piercings than lobes.

You could get 2 done at the same time. It's generally not recommended to be healing 3 or more piercings at the same time though because it'd be a bit harsh on your body trying to heal them but getting 2 done on the same ear should be fine. Try not to get opposite ears done at the same time as you might find it uncomfortable sleeping!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Either studio would be fine, both quite reputable.

I think price wise about €40 for each.

Tragus for me was a blip. No worse than getting a normal helix. The first time I got my rook done I found it a bit painful but not unbearable. I then got it re-done on the same ear and it was a little more painful than the first time but again, all fairly manageable. Bear in mind the actual piercing process only takes less than a minute so it's only going to be short and sharp. Just follow the aftercare process well as it's slightly different healing cartilage piercings than lobes.

You could get 2 done at the same time. It's generally not recommended to be healing 3 or more piercings at the same time though because it'd be a bit harsh on your body trying to heal them but getting 2 done on the same ear should be fine. Try not to get opposite ears done at the same time as you might find it uncomfortable sleeping!

Ok great thanks! :)

Would you know anything about Body Piercing in Dundrum? Is it reputable?

Also, how long would you say I should leave between getting the first two and the third one?

Advertisement