Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicky Byrne's Million Euro Challenge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

I still don't understand show but I love it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Bor-ing... :o:o:o

"CODE Locked & Complete".

Does it even have to be spelled out for us, let alone in that manner? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Omg it's that ride Marty! Ratings will skyrocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,520 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I pity the old who can't use the internet, it was these gambling addicts that made the Lotto what it is today.

• Advertisement
    M

Marty has gone for the Ronseal Birch this evening, a lighter tone than normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Is it true Marty has a bit of a reputation as a ladies man?:D

First they hardly showed the audience at all - now they're showing it at seemingly every possible time, including when a correct digit in a "code" is correctly located...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jebus these lotto bucks are tighter than a camels arse in a sandstorm!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

How were those names for next weeks contestants on the screen before he even called them out?

• Advertisement

Well, at some point they had to use symbols other than forms of transport - and I suppose this was a good point, being Vallie's day and all.

What's behind yer blue arrow up? The suspense is ****in unbearable.

2cschnm.jpg

Hate to say this... but what a stupid, silly tweet. :o:o:o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No Pathetic Tie Break this week, anyway.

Numberwang

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Basically the rules of the Million Euro Challenge

Ha ha peter is like "**** u and your small talk show me the money"

Why is Aengus six steps away from "life-changing" money, then, Nicky?

The guy in the pyramid will be ****in gassed.

€22k - I strongly doubt that's life-changing for Mr Mac Grianna... :o:o:o;);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Does your man from the news get any money ? LoL

Does your man from the news get any money ? LoL

It's very possible he doesn't get any - alas. :o

€70,000 given away tonight. I know it's a good bit of money but in comparison to WS, it's a lot less. Excluding the winnings it's just a terrible boring game.

There was a lady in front of me in local spar today. She had a few numbers in lotto, won a scratch card, she asks can they “change it for a different one", then said “I'd be happy with a €5, I'm not going on that show". Lady at check out said no one wanted the million euro giveaway cards.

M

€70,000 given away tonight. I know it's a good bit of money but in comparison to WS, it's a lot less. Excluding the winnings it's just a terrible boring game.

Yes the adverts alone shown during the breaks would be taking in multiples of that. I think this show will run for 1 season only.

I think this show will run for 1 season only.

Well, it'll almost certainly go on until Easter, anyway.
    they will have to let it play out for half a season at least cause they will have no back up plan in place, plus they will have to come up with games where they give away x amount on average a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

There was a lady in front of me in local spar today. She had a few numbers in lotto, won a scratch card, she asks can they “change it for a different one", then said “I'd be happy with a €5, I'm not going on that show". Lady at check out said no one wanted the million euro giveaway cards.

I won two scratchers on the lotto - didn't realise I could have picked another type of card got two of the millionaire ones foisted on me - they even feel cheap - won a fiver so came out of it 1eur down.

But actually didn't expect anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I watched it tonight, when did they change the part where three contestants compete for the 10,000, now the other two contestants get 2,000? When this show started the other two contestants got nothing. It's a step in the right direction but on winning streak the top prize a contestant could win was 50,000 so they have a long way to go on this section alone.

cofy wrote: »
    I watched it tonight, when did they change the part where three contestants compete for the 10,000, now the other two contestants get 2,000? When this show started the other two contestants got nothing. It's a step in the right direction but on winning streak the top prize a contestant could win was 50,000 so they have a long way to go on this section alone.

They could increase the prizes to €50k for the winner and €10k for the other two contestants, and they'd still have a long way to go.

Because this game is basically Guess The Digit.

Pretzill wrote: »
    I won two scratchers on the lotto - didn't realise I could have picked another type of card got two of the millionaire ones foisted on me - they even feel cheap - won a fiver so came out of it 1eur down.

But actually didn't expect anything.

She wasn't allowed to get a different card, had to take the million euro scratch card. She wasn't happy about it, poor old lady.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I never get the scratch cards from a lotto win. They just give me the cash instead. I'm known in the shop but I reckon they'd cash you out anywhere.

Advertisement