Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

providen personal credit getting second loan rules

Options
  • 10-01-2015 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

hi
    I would like to know if any one has heard of this. I have a loan of provident I asked for a second while paying off the first loan . I had through that she had put I for the second loan, to my surprize she did not .,she said that she would ring her boss but was dough full I would get it. when she came for her money I had to ask her about it she never mentioned it. I was told that I would have to wait till 10 to 13 weeks before I could get another loan . this was told to me by my agent. is it true or is my agent making it up.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Moved to Banking

• Registered Users Posts: 39 matt007

It's true, they are regulated heavily and this is part of their risk compliance

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

how long have you had the original loan with them for

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭jamescc

hdowney wrote: »

About 9 or 10 weeks and upto date on loan going to ring office tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭jamescc

hdowney wrote: »

About 9 or 10 weeks and upto date on loan going to ring office tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I think you have to be over halfway through paying off the first loan, and obviously have not missed payments before they'll give you a second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭TrishSimon

jamescc wrote: »
    hi
    I would like to know if any one has heard of this. I have a loan of provident I asked for a second while paying off the first loan . I had through that she had put I for the second loan, to my surprize she did not .,she said that she would ring her boss but was dough full I would get it. when she came for her money I had to ask her about it she never mentioned it. I was told that I would have to wait till 10 to 13 weeks before I could get another loan . this was told to me by my agent. is it true or is my agent making it up.

thanks

Provident are nothing but money lenders who charge a high a rate of interest on repayments if I was you I would find your nearest credit union and join up save with them and you can borrow against savings it doesnt have to be loads just 5-10 a week. Stay clear of provident

Advertisement