Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre Map Changing ??

Options
  • 10-01-2015 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Why is it that when the efibre map originally came online the Nurney exchange in Kildare was scheduled for Jan - Mar 2015, then I checked again in November and it had changed to Mar -  Jun 2015 (no big issue) and now just checked and its changed to Jun-Dec 2015. At this rate why is the map and schedule there at all if you can just change dates to suit ?

Thanks

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

pmsurveys wrote: »
    Why is it that when the efibre map originally came online the Nurney exchange in Kildare was scheduled for Jan - Mar 2015, then I checked again in November and it had changed to Mar -  Jun 2015 (no big issue) and now just checked and its changed to Jun-Dec 2015. At this rate why is the map and schedule there at all if you can just change dates to suit ?

Thanks

Paul
    Hi Paul,

I can fully understand the disappointment with this, unfortunately unforeseen circumstances can occur resulting in delays to scheduled plans. Ultimately the planned time-frames on the map are provisional and will be subject to change - apologies for the inconvenience pmsurveys

Al

Advertisement