Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bausch & Lomb

Options
  • 10-01-2015 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

hi all, i know this is a long shot but am hoping someone may be able to help. i have been offered a weekend operative position in bausch & lomb and have to complete two months of training first though. The only problem is i live in tramore and have no transport to get into waterford and the last bus to tramore finishes at 11:15 and am required to work until 12 midnight next week, so am hoping maybe someone here is on the c shift in B&L also living in the tramore area that i could get a lift from, obviously i would pay for petrol, but am really badly stuck and am due to start work monday :-( so if anyone could help or knows of anyone on the c shift that maybe could help me could you pm please, thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

rohe wrote: »
    hi all, i know this is a long shot but am hoping someone may be able to help. i have been offered a weekend operative position in bausch & lomb and have to complete two months of training first though. The only problem is i live in tramore and have no transport to get into waterford and the last bus to tramore finishes at 11:15 and am required to work until 12 midnight next week, so am hoping maybe someone here is on the c shift in B&L also living in the tramore area that i could get a lift from, obviously i would pay for petrol, but am really badly stuck and am due to start work monday :-( so if anyone could help or knows of anyone on the c shift that maybe could help me could you pm please, thanks in advance :)

Doesn't the keaneallys bus head onto Tramore after coming from the airport? that goes all ight

Advertisement