Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP tablet power adaptor

• 10-01-2015 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Hi,

A relative has just lost the charger for their new HP tablet after a hospital stay, and has no clue where to get a new one. Harvey Norman wanted to sell her a universal one for 70 or 80 euro but that seems outrageous to me.

I've seen a generic one on Amazon that *should* be suitable for less than a tenner, but she'd be more comfortable heading into a bricks and mortar store I think, so where would anyone recommend in Dublin? Ideally somewhere that might sell HP components.

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

I don't know dublin, but a local computer repair store will probably be willing to order one for you.

I know the local one here does, but you pay double for the "convenience". Tbh, you're probably better off picking it up online, yourself.

Advertisement